Echoes of the Atlas Week Two Report

My Heart of the grove is bugged, boss became untagetable after awhile. Did 50 to 80 map in Haewark and found only 1 grove.
First off thankyou for a wonderfull league its been a while for me... (SSF)
Couple things that trigger me would be the absolutely most absurd places where some of the breaches spawn i cant see why this issue hasnt been addressed yet.(some so shit they cant even spawn monsters)

I also want to talk about the Mavens invitation Mass breach boss fight is it intended to fight all 4 breach bosses on every new toon b4 you can acutally do this fight (THE HIDDEN) because as someone who makes alot of toons to have too fight all 4 breach bosses on every toon b4 you can run this content IN SSF is alot of work at times- to be able to get 4 breachstones of different types is also quite long process at times, we all know esh and tul spawn more than the other two..

IF it is intended so be it, i just thought id mention this as i said doing 3-4 breach bosses on one toon, and then rerolling a new toon, only too find out you need to repeat the process, why do we have to do all 4 breach fights again b4 you can do the Mavens invitation sure in trade league you have ez access to splinters and breachstones. just sometimes in SSF its a long drawn out boring process..

fek i hope that makes sense thankyou for reading GGG
=D
Limiting the amount of crafts you can save to severely has NO effect on the most powerful crafts wich are always kept, it only makes it impossible to justify a slot for resistance changes or the gem/fragment stuff. You're peeing backwards and out of the basket there.
Horticulture crafting station proposal:

Establish rarities for the crafts and then limit each tier of rarity, while expanding the numbers of slots.
i hate all new bosses, nerft plz
hope in two more weeks be able to equip my char because only have 3ex and i have not even done one single red map :S
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Jan 30, 2021, 6:48:09 AM
"Is the Maven blocking natural master missions from spawning?
We have investigated this and it is working correctly. It appears to just be a streak of bad luck for some players."

How unlucky would I have to get to get NO natural master missions spawned on my first character in this league? Leveled to 87 and not a single Einhar, Niko, Jun, Zana or Alva. That's either monumentally unlucky or far more likely is that there is a problem that you haven't found.

It's pretty sad that I can't use any of the Atlas tree passives that pertain to those masters :(
please fix your game
12 active skills
30 lab runs with 1-2 altar usages = 46
3 uber lab runs, 1 death, altar usages = 14
total = 60

experience gain: -5%
currency gain: -60c
time waste: 4hours (not fun hours, not counting "gift lab") + 1 for buying "gifts for goddess" through price-fixers
enchants for any of 12 skills: 0

developers, are you sane? cause I think I'm not now :\
#RussiaIaATerroristState
"
kemiz4 wrote:
You are pathetic.

that is the point, yeah
#RussiaIaATerroristState

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info