The Warlord Mystery Box

looks pretty good!
best 15£ I have ever gambled. got misery wings, misery weapon. the last thing I need is misery Toxic Rain as I am playing it for the second league now. Thanks, GGG.

edit: also, Ritual is great, sofar I love it
Talamoana warrior
Last edited by paullissimo on Jan 17, 2021, 4:53:56 PM
Not moar fier. :(

(Eh...Misery is maybe fire-ish, but...)

Ah well. Well-done, certainly.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
armour sets are p lame but everything else is neato
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
all 3 mtx looks really really good. Nicely done.
How long until you release a Heist stash tab? I need someplace to put my Markers, since they no longer count as currency, apparently. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jan 17, 2021, 5:07:02 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
My god, I want that Will-O-Wisp pet so badly, but I'm not going to spend a cool $100 trying to pull one item, which I may very well never get. I'll wait for the eventual "freebie" at the end of the league, and pray to RNGesus, then.

That ones actually a recolored asset flip. You can get almost the same thing right now with the original Gothic Horror Ghost Child Pet - https://youtu.be/bJ9RtxMu6QU

Yeah, I remember that ol' thing! Wanted it when it came out, too. Though I love this coloration more than the previous. Still, can't afford either one, so I'll be hoping for the freebie.
Warlord of Wreaclast
Not as good as the past two but good none the less
"
Raycheetah wrote:
How long until you release a Heist stash tab? I need someplace to put my Markers, since they no longer count as currency, apparently. =9[.]9=

What? My markers went into one of the auxiliary currency slots in the currency tab just fine. Also, you should still have your Heist locker in your hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info