The Warlord Mystery Box

My god, I want that Will-O-Wisp pet so badly, but I'm not going to spend a cool $100 trying to pull one item, which I may very well never get. I'll wait for the eventual "freebie" at the end of the league, and pray to RNGesus, then.

Cool stuff in there, though! Love the TR MTX.
it's weird

i keep buying these boxes for the common stuff (building supplies) but i never get them

so now i have all this armor i don't want XD same thing happened with the twilight box

i want to build stuff :(
3 out of 8 boxes where the Suffering Helmet Attachment...

Please do something about this madness...

Same as the 5 Black Hole Portals I own...

Make a Point shop for microtransactions...
"
DarkenX wrote:
My god, I want that Will-O-Wisp pet so badly, but I'm not going to spend a cool $100 trying to pull one item, which I may very well never get. I'll wait for the eventual "freebie" at the end of the league, and pray to RNGesus, then.

That ones actually a recolored asset flip. You can get almost the same thing right now with the original Gothic Horror Ghost Child Pet - https://youtu.be/bJ9RtxMu6QU
yay let the gamble start again :D
As always, these boxes remain a gambling scam, and GGG is breaking Belgian law by offering them to me since loot boxes are illegal in Belgium.

As long as there is no duplicate protection these boxes are just predatory in nature.
I'm not familiar with these boxes, to get the Armor I need to purchase them. No other way to get the blue one?
Best box in several leagues IMO.

GG.
There is so much items in these scam boxes no wonder you have to spend 1-2k $/€ to get full set
"
I'm not familiar with these boxes, to get the Armor I need to purchase them. No other way to get the blue one?

Or you wait till 4 weeks after the league ends and the mtxs are released w/o gambling as standalones.
<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info