The Warlord Mystery Box

"
CaptainViral wrote:

That's literally just pay to win, unless you are talking about points

Yes, I mentioned in my post that that would be like buying currency, so that's really not a solution. Points is a much better idea.

Hello !! -How long do these boxes usually last, before I exchange them for others?
Hello, I am an illustrator who is still learning
My Page:
https://www.instagram.com/kuko_man/
https://twitter.com/man_kuko
Bought a pack so and i also got a free one got 2 of the head attachment. im consider combining them but i cant see how the combined effect will look in the preview video since i don't know what's the combined helmet and what is the combined head attachment effect or if its even there.
opened 10 got the wing amazing! <3
im sorry ggg i honestly love your work and everything and im happy to support you.. but im going to be honest here and say that if theres 1 era where you honestly let me down and disappoint me and makes me reconsider supporting you in future.. is these loot boxes.. while i think the concept isnt so bad
i think to you must add system that let us make atleast alittle bit of use for the duplication because sometimes 1 could get the same item 4 times in a row
and i think adding a system that let you either break down duplicated items into shards that you can later use when you have enough to craft an item from this box to reduce RNG and ensure you get set if you spend alot.. i think something like that wont make you earn less but eartn more.. because people will be more willing to do some loot boxes and also lots of us who support you and buy packs are buying the packs to show we appreciate your work and the current loot boxes makes us jus tthink negative of you and reconsider supporting.

that is my opinion
when will this be dropped to the regular shop?
Also wondering when this will be released on regular shop, would like to finish my set :)
Last edited by skalman555 on Apr 19, 2021, 11:41:01 AM
Was it on the regular shop and I missed the opportunity, or is it not yet available?
Hello, just came back to poe today and i just remember i don't finish my warlord box set, i'm also interested to know if i miss stuff in the regular shop or if he didn't come already ?

Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info