The Warlord Mystery Box

Most insane mystery box EVER, can't wait till it comes out of the RNG BOX SCAM and buy most of it. Really great work keep it up GGG!
"
TheZampo wrote:
DON'T BUY THIS! Unless they fix the dupes, seriously.

700 Coins in boxes and:
3 Misery Boots
2 Misery Footprints
3 Suffering Helmets
2 Broken Sword Pets
2 Misery Shield Charge Effect
2 Suffering Back Attachments.

Not Dupped:
Misery Weapon Effect
Suffering Boots
Suffering Body
Misery Helm Attachment

I've never been so angry at GGG as I am now. I know it's gambling, but these odds are incredibly badly designed. As I programmer, there are only 2 explanations: it's a SCAM, cash grab, with fake odds. Or it is really really bad designed, with some RNG based in something really trivial, that doesn't give a decent random value.

This, on twilight boxes i spent like 700 points also. Even though the first few boxes gave me some nice stuff (both weapon effects, weapon skin, yellow helmet and that yellow cloak) after that the whole experience went to shit.

Nothing that i wanted, all just shit shit shit shit and more shit on top, 5 cloud pets i believe, 2 decorations, 1 dragon pet and 1 wolf, 2 or 3 of the same helm attachment, another helm attachement, 2 or 3 of the same footprint.

Learnt my lesson and i'll never spend points on rng x420mlgpro shit boxes. You are better off saving your points until the stuff you really want is live in the shop and that way you'll spend either the same amount or less on the things that you really wanted, instead of buying 40 boxes for a portal effect and not get it!
Yeah the dupes are a MASSIVE issue. I have lost count of how many boxes I have bought and this is what I have.

8 Suffering Pet
5 Toxic cockroach
3 Suffering footprints
4 Suffering aura
2 Suffering Weapon effect
2 suffering Weapon
5 Suffering Helmet Attachment
4 Suffering Gloves
4 Suffering Curio
1 Suffering helmet
1 Suffering boots
1 suffering back attachment
1 Suffering toxic rain effect

4 Misery helmet attachment
1 Misery Body armour
1 Misery swords back attachment
2 Misery wings
2 Misery helmets
2 Misery boots
1 Misery footprints
1 Misery portal
2 Broken sword pet
2 Misery woll-o-the-wisp pets
1 Misery character effect
2 Misery aura
1 Misery shield charge effect
6 Misery Curio

And I also have from combining
1 Despair Helmet
1 Despair gloves
1 dispair boots
1 Dispair wings
2 Dispair herald (because its amazing and I love it)

I get that its weighted, I really do. But getting more than 4 of something is insane. Especially since we can't actually do anything with the excess. If we could break them down for points at even 10% of their value it would be fine. But getting shafted this hard has really annoyed me.

Honestly they should sort it so you never get more than 2 of anything. 1 for the base set, 1 for the combined set. You will still have to buy a huge amount of boxes to get everything anyway and you will still get stuff you don't want so they will still make their profit before they release to buy in the store.

Last time I buy boxes

Wanted to buy the boxes for the blue warlord set but after reading your reviews I will not bother to touch them, reminds me of EA FIFA SCAM. Will there by any chance be a day where we can just buy these sets without rng ?
"
Xappy wrote:
Wanted to buy the boxes for the blue warlord set but after reading your reviews I will not bother to touch them, reminds me of EA FIFA SCAM. Will there by any chance be a day where we can just buy these sets without rng ?

You can, the set will be release next league like other previous box. So yeah , 3 or 4 months from now on.
"
CaptainViral wrote:
"
Xappy wrote:

You can, the set will be release next league like other previous box. So yeah , 3 or 4 months from now on.

Are you certain? I ask because I don't see the portal effect from the previous mystery box set on the MTX store right now. Or, is it just armor sets they release as sets in the next league? I received almost everything from the previous mystery box except the Nightfall portal.

Not only that, but I also don't see the Nightfall or Sunrise sets on the store, either, and this is the next league...

Oh, and by the way -

3000 points = NO BOOTS

I received every single thing from these mystery boxes, EXCEPT both sets of boots. That's gotta be some kind of record.
Last edited by Semus on Feb 3, 2021, 10:07:25 PM
I hate random system of box drops. After twillight box, i will never spend points on this scam boxes. I just want flame dash effect, spend like 1300points, and gess what, no flame dash. But 2 or 3 things(helm attachment, portal and footprints) dropped 4-5 times. I dont know why GGG do this boxes, they are so dissapointig.
"
Semus wrote:
"
CaptainViral wrote:
"
Xappy wrote:

Are you certain? I ask because I don't see the portal effect from the previous mystery box set on the MTX store right now. Or, is it just armor sets they release as sets in the next league? I received almost everything from the previous mystery box except the Nightfall portal.

Not only that, but I also don't see the Nightfall or Sunrise sets on the store, either, and this is the next league...

Oh, and by the way -

3000 points = NO BOOTS

I received every single thing from these mystery boxes, EXCEPT both sets of boots. That's gotta be some kind of record.

Super certain , they will be release soon enough , like all the stuff in demon and angel box before so be patience,
And I feel ya, 3k points as well , got almost everything but not a single armor chest drop, I gonna wait till the despair set appear on store to buy the chest alone.
"
CaptainViral wrote:

Super certain , they will be release soon enough , like all the stuff in demon and angel box before so be patience,
And I feel ya, 3k points as well , got almost everything but not a single armor chest drop, I gonna wait till the despair set appear on store to buy the chest alone.

I guess we'll see in a few months.

Honestly, I think GGG should allow us to trade our duplicates for currency. I suppose that would cut into their profit, though. It might also be a little like buying currency at that point, but there's gotta be a better solution.

I don't mind supporting these guys, but after spending $480 multiple times, you'd think they'd allow us to use, perhaps 50 duplicate items as a trade-in for one or two items we actually want, or just give us points. Such a waste.
"
Semus wrote:
"
CaptainViral wrote:

I guess we'll see in a few months.

Honestly, I think GGG should allow us to trade our duplicates for currency. I suppose that would cut into their profit, though. It might also be a little like buying currency at that point, but there's gotta be a better solution.

I don't mind supporting these guys, but after spending $480 multiple times, you'd think they'd allow us to use, perhaps 50 duplicate items as a trade-in for one or two items we actually want, or just give us points. Such a waste.

That's literally just pay to win, unless you are talking about points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info