The Warlord Mystery Box

"
三日前 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
How long until you release a Heist stash tab? I need someplace to put my Markers, since they no longer count as currency, apparently. =9[.]9=

What? My markers went into one of the auxiliary currency slots in the currency tab just fine. Also, you should still have your Heist locker in your hideout.

Auxiliary slots? I have enough "non-standard" orbs in my Currency Tab that I don't have that option, apparently, though it wasn't an issue during Heist. As for my Heist Locker, I dun use it. it doesn't allow me to organize Contracts the way I want to. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I dun use it. it doesn't allow me to organize Contracts the way I want to. ='[.]'=
You can still stuff markers in it...
"
三日前 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I dun use it. it doesn't allow me to organize Contracts the way I want to. ='[.]'=
You can still stuff markers in it...

When I get back with loot, I want to chuck it in my Stash. I dun want to have to wander over to another container for just one sort of item. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Nice sets - but from the name, I was hoping the theme would be something a little more down to earth, like maybe a dark knight vs oni samurai thing - but I guess super glowy armor is the stuff that sells.
I cannot disable my almost permeant phasing, therefore I cannot see any of these mtx that I want to purchase. So I won't be purchasing them unfortunately this time either.
hey! i know it's gambling, but i just paid $40 and got absolute shit. Won't buy mystery boxes again. If i could, I'd ask for a refund, but well.
Cheers!

//edit: but full sets are hot tho.
Last edited by Krokiecik23 on Jan 17, 2021, 6:38:35 PM
i got the misery armor set, it goes well with my illusionist blade blast build.
no "pog" shit on page 1

.. i am impressed, people get normal again finally?
The armour designs are nice, but the colour selection of neon hues is off the wall fugly. Neon is the worst choice and does not fit in the gothic/Arthurian settings of Wraeclast. Like the core supporter packs, these mystery boxes are a huge let down.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
A new PoE MTX set, hmmm let's see...

- DARK DARKNESS armour with spikes and horns, and such. CHECK!
- Blaring glowy bits, flames, etc. in extremely bright colours. CHECK!
- Random gore, body parts, or other stock horror elements. CHECK!
- AWESOME WAY COOL names like SUFFERING and MISERY. CHECK!
- Conceals the normal character face partially or completely. CHECK!
- Probably clips with items from every other set *somehow* (seriously how do you do it guys? It's really impressive the way you manage to get the meshes from different sets to clip BOTH ways). CHECK?

I know GGG is just making what (apparently?) sells, but lol, it'd sure be something if the mystery boxs offered something other than this edgelord pimply-teen metal band crap.

Oh well, at least the Darkwood set was nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info