What's going on with the Servers?

Squash the bots! Charge a one time $30 supporter pack to play the game. Performance issues resolved.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Rip Maven Race
There's a sponsored race for $40k and sponsoring streamers. I guess GGG didn't actually expect that to drum up more players.

The problem will sort itself out though. I'm pretty confident that more than 11% will quit after not being able to play the game on launch weekend.

It worked out so well for Wolcen.
There's a sponsored race for $40k and sponsoring streamers. I guess GGG didn't actually expect that to drum up more players.

The problem will sort itself out though. I'm pretty confident that more than 11% will quit after not being able to play the game on launch weekend.

It worked out so well for Wolcen.
Thanks for the update, although seeing how bad the situation is for many players, it's kind of mandatory. It doesn't seem 99% playable at all though. I have so many problems with disconnects, possible memory leak, and various bugs it's just 100% unplayable. Seems the case for many. I hope those will get fixed.

Currently a bit afraid that the bugs like "running out of memory" which crash the game many, many times, on a computer that never had a problem running the game before, won't be fixed soon.

Unlike (or maybe not) the many other people who have database knowledge, I have none and the bugs seem so many and various that I can only hope it'll become playable again.

Had never felt that motivated by a season of PoE, and for now it's only sadness that the motivation might fade soon.

Good luck and strength to whoever (plural) might be working really hard to fix everything.
"we're ordering some hardware upgrades"

could of done this like 5 days ago lol...
Quick question:
All the rogue gear is gone in standard. Is it intended or a bug ?
I'm usually tempted to buy a new pack or some points at start of expansion but this time I decided not to buy upfront but wait to try the game to see how good it is. I fully intended to "reward" GGG for interesting challenge league, solid end-game expansion and hopefully bug-free release. Unfortunately, it has not come to that.

I will keep my money until GGG tweak Ritual league, fix bugs and their servers and then I consider buying a pack. I hope it will all work out for all of us.
Thanks Chris and GGG. I know this is hard but it will be super rewarding when we can all relax and enjoy this amazing league and expansion. :)
Keep up the good work
You will have this fixed
in no time in the grand
scheme :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info