What's going on with the Servers?

Thanks for the transparency as usual. hope you are able to resolve this shortly!
disconnected + lags
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Nice response. Is it planned to delete duplicated/restore deleted items ?
Thanks for the update.

While the server issues have been annoying, it has also been the most fun league I have participated in to date!

Plus for the first time in a long while, my performance issues are gone, the new renderer gave me close to double the performance compared to before the patch, making the experience even more smooth!
That poor hamster running in the back corner of the office since 2013, maybe it's time to unblock some of the air-holes covered in dust.
Last edited by n00baphile on Jan 16, 2021, 3:29:14 PM
:)
Yes I was wondering wtf was happening....

20 or 30% of my maps just fails to open. I got a infinite loading screen and the instance crash. No more map/hideout.

the only way I can back to my hideout is changing hideout and trying open a new map. That's annoying. Guess im with the 1%.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jan 16, 2021, 3:29:31 PM
Feels like PoE 2077. Oh wait, I don't get kicked by that game 10 times per hour.
I lost a skill point somehow because of the server crash. Could someone on GGG please check my character and see if they can fix it? I had 4 skill points to spend, then it crashed. When I logged back in I had only 3. Any help would be appreciated. And yes I checked and made sure I did not have any pending quest rewards to accept. Just before the crash happened I did accept a quest reward that gave a skill point. But after the server crash, it says that quest has been completed and no pending rewards are available. Not sure what to do here
Thank you for the speedy update, may I copy the contents to post in another game's forum as the correct way for devs to respond to server issues?
I can anonymize names if needed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info