What's going on with the Servers?

ggg
Last edited by JoBang on Jan 24, 2021, 12:44:15 PM
Still crashing 5 times an hour. Thought you were going to fix this......
Hello dear GGG, I hope these words find you well, I've been a loyal and passionate player since the launch, I love the game, the updates and the hard work and ambition of your team.

These consistant crashes are really ruining the game for myself and my trusted group of friends, I know y'all must be under immense stress and duress with these issues, but it is starting to be long to wait for it's resolution.

It's almost unplayable in this state, and it is really killing the momentum of one of the most fun and rewarding league so far.

Best of luck with all of this and please find a swift and efficient solution to allow your dedicated player base to enjoy the game again.

Best,

Walt.
Last edited by kaazam on Jan 24, 2021, 12:32:16 PM
Ordering hardware? Its 2021 how are you not able to dynamically scale your backend in the Cloud. THIS in itself explains the lack of capability ya'll have with infrastructure.
Trade is broken again for the nth time and has been for half the day.

Why?
Why no update?
What is the excuse?
Do you not realise that trade is a fundamental part to every leage.

Seriously, either hurry the F up and fix it for good, or explain why you haven't fixed it properly over the course of the last year when several leagues have had major, repeated trade site outages!

The silence is the inexcusable part; It takes one member of staff two minutes to acknowledge the issue on the status page >:(
Last edited by xw_ziggy on Jan 26, 2021, 12:03:48 PM
They adopted this behavior from Intel it seems:
- we have found a problem and do our best to fix it
- please buy our stuff
- random crap on community
- there is no problem

And now we're here, nothing fixed and probably won't see a fix this league.
Guessing they are waiting on enough people to leave the game to smooth everything out again so it will fix itself.
and then next league, "it's a new problem"

In a real company people get fired for this kind of behavior, but I'm guessing Tencent calls the shot now and the rest has an honorary title.
Can you give an update on the still occuring trade API issues, please? You are way more silent about this than you normally would be. Even if there is no progress just let us know the status it helps untilt people. Thank you!
"
Maduras wrote:
Even if there is no progress just let us know the status it helps untilt people.

Exactly. There is so much distrust, anger, and toxicity toward GGG for the lack of communication.

If there are severe, game-ruining problems you cannot just fail to even acknowledge that they exist.

"We're sorry guys, we know trade is F'ed at the moment and we're working on a solution" would alleviate 90% of the JUSTIFIABLE toxicity towards GGG at the moment.

Trade, and trade API NEED to work reliably, they are a big part of the game.
Keep up the good work, I know you are trying your best. Let's go Kiwi!

I maybe frustrated with the issue but will keep relogging in to play as this is my favourite game! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info