[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
shaddow89 wrote:
Is there going to be an update to the guide? I assume you mightve evolved it in the past weeks?

I've been playing along and am starting to struggle to increase my ES above 6k: https://pastebin.com/GGY6xpZT

lvl90 at 2k int
Any suggestions what I could fix or work towards?

More int and ES!

Few things to fix in your gear:
Use Intrinsic Catalysts to get 20% quality to both belt and amulet.
You don't have any anointment in your amulet. Tranquility is the best.
Your int should be higher than str and str higher than dex making you immune to shock and burning so you can get something else on than shock/burning immunity on those flasks.
You can put frostblink into the currently empty socket so you can proc arcan surge and bonechill with it and put vaal righteous fire to the empty socket for little extra damage.

Then it comes to find gear with better int and ES rolls and at some point getting Split Personalities.
Worst offender is your helmet as it dosen't have flat int and is armor/es base
This is where I'm at right now: https://pastebin.com/jZdipSZy

Got really lucky with an awakened hextouch drop from Sirus. I wasn't around for Harvest league, but leveling awakened gems is real easy with facetor's lenses; only costs around an exalt.

Ton of room for upgrades, but I'm not sure what to prioritize. Helmet needs to improved, body armour needs some remove/add defence spam, amulet could be replaced (probably the most impactful single upgrade), belt could be corrupted, could get a ring with % increased intelligence.
So interesting choice... do I blow my exs buying crusader orbs trying to roll %int on my chests (at 30% chance), or pile them up for a 5ex Watcher's Eye...

I think I'll get the eye first...

---------

Huh. Interesting. The eye doesn't make me feel all that less squishy, probably because the profane bloom works so well. Well, it's useful at least for Delve...

---------

More Cheap Tricks

12. Don't sell your chaos for exalts. Instead, buy the Saint's Treasure card. For whatever reason, that tends to have the largest discount. (Currently, 180c gets you 2ex, normally 200c.)
Last edited by Graiaule on Feb 18, 2021, 7:39:53 PM
Started playing during Betrayal league, hit 36/40 for the 1st time with this build.

Thank you for the awesome guide and tips both here and in the Scion version. It is definitely my favorite build so far in the last 2 years.
Last edited by P1nks on Feb 19, 2021, 3:49:37 AM

finally crafted it, now roll perfect suffix numbers and pog xD
"
archwerewolf wrote:

finally crafted it, now roll perfect suffix numbers and pog xD

F. you, and grats!!

Uh, how did you get 12% incr int on your helmet?? Is there yet another crafting technique that whooshed right over my head?
Last edited by Graiaule on Feb 19, 2021, 5:53:34 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:

F. you, and grats!!

Uh, how did you get 12% incr int on your helmet?? Is there yet another crafting technique that whooshed right over my head?

Maven orb, 1 from 2 infl attribute elevated.
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

F. you, and grats!!

Maven orb, 1 from 2 infl attribute elevated.

Ahhh, thanks! I'll go check craftofexile for that.
My precious

and my first selfcrafted mirror tier item )

btw 90% stun avoidance. 1 more jewel and 100% xD

just for lulz, cause stampede soooo good, can't play without them now :/

well with such boots 4139 int, recraft them with 58 int + find second ring with %int/int and it can be reached 4.2k int xD
Last edited by archwerewolf on Feb 21, 2021, 5:45:37 AM
Can someone please tell me if the Malediction effect works if I'm only using hextouch to apply curses?

Experimenting with specing out of Profane Bloom and into Vile Bastion and Malediction. Using hextouch to double curse and it works fine but does Malediction need ME to apply the curses? Or can my spell do it?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info