[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
archwerewolf wrote:

finally crafted it, now roll perfect suffix numbers and pog xD

Can you explain the steps for crafting that amulet?

Thank you!
"
xxsolerxx wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

finally crafted it, now roll perfect suffix numbers and pog xD

Can you explain the steps for crafting that amulet?

Thank you!

easy way:
buy base with t1, %int, %att and after it spam with harvest craft augment infl, remove *tag* mod till proc %dmg per 15 int, after it again to catch elem pen, but still you can get dmg per power charge which can't be targeted removed...

Well 30ex base, 60+- ex to get %dmg per 15 int and 30+- ex for elem pen.

hard way: spam awakeners orb with 2 amulets one with %int, second with %attr and pray for t1 int, and then steps from easy way.

if only GGG introduce tag name for attributes harvest craft -_-
Last edited by archwerewolf on Feb 22, 2021, 3:05:46 PM
Just replaced cyclopean coil with this...

Gives nice stuff, if only I could craft some resistances...I was scared to annul this so I didn't.
"
Mopstah wrote:
Can someone please tell me if the Malediction effect works if I'm only using hextouch to apply curses?

Experimenting with specing out of Profane Bloom and into Vile Bastion and Malediction. Using hextouch to double curse and it works fine but does Malediction need ME to apply the curses? Or can my spell do it?

Thanks

Malediction applies its debuff regardless of how you apply the curses, as long as the source of the curse is you. Any method used by this build (CWDT Hextouch; Blasphemy) works.
"

Gives nice stuff, if only I could craft some resistances...I was scared to annul this so I didn't.

You are no longer immune to shock and ignite. Have fun with Eradicator, Phoenix and the 4-Breachlord Maven fight ;)
And so it's done. 40/40 in yet another league, thanks to my favorite build! :)

I ended up with 3.2k Int on the ('lower than Asc') Occultist, and ~14k ES. Dealing with stun proved to be so easy that I didn't need Unwavering Focus in the end and still got 95% stun avoidance while cycloning even without flasks.

My gear is in the 'very good'/'semi-godly' territory. But I didn't go into the Maven Orb crafting territory yet. And I'm not trading any build features for extra Int, ES or damage (%int belts, boots, Clarity Watchers Eye, Hatred, etc). So this is just about as good as it can get with the main version of the build.

Now I have time to write some updates for the Occultist. I'm thinking a detailed guide to proper gearing, since there have been many cases of using wrong items or not knowing how to make something that can be easily crafted.
"
Kelvynn wrote:

You are no longer immune to shock and ignite. Have fun with Eradicator, Phoenix and the 4-Breachlord Maven fight ;)

well me also without cyclopean but just annihilate them in few seconds xD

PS too lazy to do 39-40 last achive...
Let's hope that GGG remove cap or rise it to 10 at least
And wish new mechanic in future league which can improve our build
Gona miss rituals cause they so cool for our build
Last edited by archwerewolf on Feb 23, 2021, 1:55:05 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"

KEKW ;-)
Last edited by Mutant21slayer on Feb 23, 2021, 1:50:45 PM
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

well me also without cyclopean but just annihilate them in few seconds xD

Any problem in PoE can be solved if you throw enough currency at it ;p
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Now I have time to write some updates for the Occultist. I'm thinking a detailed guide to proper gearing, since there have been many cases of using wrong items or not knowing how to make something that can be easily crafted.

Have to say I really enjoyed this build, both the concept and the playstyle. I only managed to reach 84 on it, since I usually get burned out when I reach the crafting portion of the game, because it seems so overwhelming. Reading that you are thinking about updating the guide with a detailed gearing section is great for some lowly newbie like me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info