[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Well i did all new fights, got 12/12 atlas, etc. now doing 36 achiv for hideout
imho yeah they should remove or make cap 10+ storms.
Cap of 5 storms hits more our progression than endgame, cause lack of solo-boss dmg or while fat rare/metamorph/packs etc feeling so bad with mid gear and if before with 2k int and no clusters dmg was fine, now it feels really underwhelming

In my current good but not perfect gear i just melting Sirus AL9 but i invested so much in gear to be able to do it...and yeah wants more, always more!)
in top gear our dmg ok, but its price...others builds got such dmg more easy\early and can go higher in terms of dmg, nothing speaking about our dmg process - casts-start falling-boss moving :( vs insta dmg or dots or smth else without such problems

Last edited by archwerewolf on Jan 31, 2021, 7:21:46 AM
love your build:D
Anyone played around with the notable (in a Meglomaniac) "Unspeakable Gifts: -- "Enemies you Kill have a 10% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage"?

Seems like a decent alternative to profane bloom + blasphemy and you get to keep stun immunity. Not sure how effective it would be compared to explodey chest and/or profane bloom.
"
TheD1rtyRider wrote:
Anyone played around with the notable (in a Meglomaniac) "Unspeakable Gifts: -- "Enemies you Kill have a 10% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage"?

Seems like a decent alternative to profane bloom + blasphemy and you get to keep stun immunity. Not sure how effective it would be compared to explodey chest and/or profane bloom.

No, 10% is too low. Pre-3.13 Profane Bloom was 25% chance to explode, and that still sucked.
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Well i did all new fights, got 12/12 atlas

What's 12/12 Atlas?
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

What's 12/12 Atlas?

The Uncharted realms
opens after defeating hard Maven encounters like 4 shaper/elder guards etc
Great build.... but how do you guys get Megalomaniac with genious and cold to the core combo? Or cold to the core and overlord? I am watching active market and there are none with those combo in last 10 days..... any tip?
"
Kres13ucer wrote:
Great build.... but how do you guys get Megalomaniac with genious and cold to the core combo? Or cold to the core and overlord? I am watching active market and there are none with those combo in last 10 days..... any tip?

I haven't seen it either. I am using:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/906jrlRfK

That will search for Cold to the Core or Overlord matched either with themselves or with Genius / Unwaivering Focus.

Someone must be price fixing those Cinderswallow Urn. I've been trying to pick one up all day but everyone I message it's already sold, even if they posted less than a minute previous.
Last edited by oborozukiyo on Jan 31, 2021, 4:47:30 PM
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

What's 12/12 Atlas?

The Uncharted realms
opens after defeating hard Maven encounters like 4 shaper/elder guards etc

I killed the Maven and did some other fights, but it only gave me 4 points - which I spent on AL9 to get the Sirus 9 kill.

You can get 12 points in that tree? How?
"
Kelvynn wrote:

I killed the Maven and did some other fights, but it only gave me 4 points - which I spent on AL9 to get the Sirus 9 kill.

You can get 12 points in that tree? How?

emm all fights?
em maven as initial opening? +2
4 shaper guards +2
4 elder guards +2
4 breachlords +2
4 distant memory +2
and cortex-chayla-shaper-elder-uber atziri fight +2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info