[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

i have no uber lab because i need the fucking last trial. And i try to get the things myself so i wont buy it. malediction was first try but then the clearspeed is really bad and i have not so much time to play. so i took profan bloom and it was way better for clearspeed and nearly the same with dying.
If i took solaris and not brine king, i get more stunned and died because stun.
blashemy frostbyte is what your wrote in youre guide and thats i use.
enfeeble make no sense as i have no second curse without awhextouch 5 or uber lab what i dont have as i wrote i didnd found the last trial.

i will try fortify and enfeeble as you wrote.
But solaris i tested and the stun is annoying.

thanks for help.
I went ahead a rerolled to Occultist from Scion, and I am liking it more. I am following the top post except I snipped the right side dex nodes because I already had a cluster and split personalities from Scion, and I also picked up Whispers of Doom because Awakened Hextouch seems like it's 7ex++ right now.

This is my first time progressing this far in the game, so I might be missing something very obvious, not sure. I crafted helmet following scion guide, and tried to make a chest and failed 3 crusader orbs.

Overall, as a noob trying to figure out endgame, this has been a great build.
just a reminder to people when you are in the process of changing trees to the cluster one, split personality jewel is very expensive, but a 5int + 40 armor one is like 5-10c and is a good interim one. ( also with 2 you get like 1800 armor which at least protects you from porcupines.. )
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
KELVYYYYY, did you get lucky and scoop up a decent price of the Overlord/Genius Megalomaniac Jewel? That thing is suuuuuper expensive.
"
AyoJawn wrote:
KELVYYYYY, did you get lucky and scoop up a decent price of the Overlord/Genius Megalomaniac Jewel? That thing is suuuuuper expensive.

Just a random snipe for 8 ex. Megalos with more than 1 good node are very rare, and very few people can price them correctly.

I miss the Delirium league where I could regularly find any particular Megalo for 1 ex. Still, in any league I was never able to find one with 3 good mods for this build.
BTW, to confirm: yes, Stun Avoidance stacks. If you have Lucidity and Unwavering Focus then you are 80% immune to stun while cycloning.

I also completely forgot that this flask variation existed:

I don't have an Unwavering Focus jewel yet, but I'm 90% stun immune while this flask is active. Of course, I would prefer 80% that didn't depend on a flask, but the flask itself is nice too. An additional source of healing and it's great for Baran influenced maps. Not cheap, 100c currently. Then again, nothing like Bottled Faith either.
Guys is there a way to remove the mana and add es on this armor ? trying to craft my endgame armor.. but this one would be so nice if I could only add more ES..
am having loads of fun with the build , hadnt really played WI since 3 leagues ago.. just did a 60% delirium juiced t12 , only died once, and it was to my mouse malfunctioning in front of kosis... need to level up more before adding another cluster :)
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
"
Kelvynn wrote:
BTW, to confirm: yes, Stun Avoidance stacks. If you have Lucidity and Unwavering Focus then you are 80% immune to stun while cycloning.

Need to find more harvests to get another 10% stun avoid and ill be 100% immune.

Downside was that I had to get 6link staff for inspiration.
"
Xirgu wrote:
Guys is there a way to remove the mana and add es on this armor ? trying to craft my endgame armor.. but this one would be so nice if I could only add more ES..
am having loads of fun with the build , hadnt really played WI since 3 leagues ago.. just did a 60% delirium juiced t12 , only died once, and it was to my mouse malfunctioning in front of kosis... need to level up more before adding another cluster :)

there is no harvest craft to remove mana.

There is "remove nondefence mod and add defence mod", but you gonna have 1/3 chance to hit the mana and 2/3 chance to hit one of the int mods
Last edited by Cjin on Jan 30, 2021, 8:13:16 AM
New video: Sirus AL9

I finally got all my cluster jewels and Awakened Hextouch, so the core build is finished. Just need to upgrade the raw numbers now with better chest, amulet, etc. But it's good enough to make some new videos.

Starting with the new Awakening Level 9 Sirus. He has more life than AL8. In 3.13 they changed him to spam more abilities in the final phase and thus spend more time being shielded or completely invulnerable, i.e. waste more of your time.

And they didn't do anything about the stupid 5-storm limit. So our single target DPS is still nerfed, and now you have to chase this guy all over the place even longer. And he can run out of the arena boundaries too!

While this is not very hard if you know the fight and have done it many times before, you probably don't want to run a Sirus carry service with this build. He's much easier with totems or summoners that auto-target him and do their damage immediately.

Please email to support@grindinggear.com and ask them to remove the limit of 5 storms, or at least change it to 10 or more. There was nothing wrong with stacking 20+ storms before 3.12. Our boss DPS was adequate but never OP.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jan 31, 2021, 12:45:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info