[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
ok i failed cortex map-( last of 4 boss just too long dying and so too much his combo when he disappear just melting me with his skills :/
i really hate GGG for what they did with our boss dmg

"
archwerewolf wrote:
Well killed elder and after it shaper....with 2076 int so lame boss dmg....
ok who know build similar to whispering ice about tanking but with better boss dmg? xD

"
archwerewolf wrote:
100% delirium map...korsis about 10 minutes lol.and yeah with packs also some trouble already.not enought dmg + you got stuns...

Lol first attemp of Maven 4 Domain's bosses...wiped like i was naked

You are probably doing something wrong. But I'm not that far into the endgame yet, can't tell. Check the latest update and my character. Your budget is much higher, I'm sure you can do the same and have better gear.

well then i wrote it i was 2k int and no clusters
and yeah now i wipe everything easy with clusters+ 3.1k int ))still no cool endgame gear like amulet etc
But still...without cap with same stats 2k and no clusters in delirium was better in dmg for sure...
Now you must go fast for cluster to get ok dmg vs bosses

Not sure how with 2k int you are having problems with Maven 4-boss fights. I'm crushing those with 1.3k int and pretty bad gear with a half-transitioned tree.

I'm not a big fan of Profane Bloom, tbh - burnt 20 regrets to test it and spec back to Vile Bastion (haven't found my last trial for Malediction). Blasphemy-Frostbite + Vortex-Bonechill + Frostbomb (not linked with CWDT) helps your clear so much more, and having stun immunity just makes Cycloning around so much smoother without needing Lucidity. But I do carry swap staves for bossing and clearing, so I don't notice clear problems as much.
"
Seiyashi7184 wrote:

Not sure how with 2k int you are having problems with Maven 4-boss fights. I'm crushing those with 1.3k int and pretty bad gear with a half-transitioned tree.

i wrote about 4 boss domain fight...Tul Chayula Esh and Xoph it's totally dif with normal map bosses fight
I just did The Shaper with The Maven watching. Haha WTF?! She just randomly heals him to full hp! "Be renewed!", "Longer is better!" (that's what she said? literally!! LOL)

So I had to kill him about 5 times over from full hp. Pretty sure that's going to be nerfed. Brings a totally wrong kind of 'fun' to it.

There is no Sirus + Maven fight, is there? I hope not. Imagine Sirus getting constantly healed in the final phase! :O
"
Seiyashi7184 wrote:
I'm crushing those with 1.3k int and pretty bad gear with a half-transitioned tree.

I'm not a big fan of Profane Bloom, tbh - burnt 20 regrets to test it and spec back to Vile Bastion (haven't found my last trial for Malediction). Blasphemy-Frostbite + Vortex-Bonechill + Frostbomb (not linked with CWDT) helps your clear so much more, and having stun immunity just makes Cycloning around so much smoother without needing Lucidity. But I do carry swap staves for bossing and clearing, so I don't notice clear problems as much.

1.3k Int? You are probably just starting on the maps then. I think you might change your opinion once you are in red maps ;p
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:
and lets ignore bosses my waveclear is pure shit its really bad aoe i cant use spell cascade

I just looked at your character. Oh wow! You are indeed ignoring Profane Bloom. Try it, stun immunity is not really that important.

And... Headhunter?!! You know that you are losing shock and ignite immunity, as well as 20%+ increased Int, right? Just to steal some nemesis buffs that don't really do much for this build...

yeh i left for a few min and did some testing with the HH :P

i run the belt we need most of the time

and i tried profane bloom with lucidty it didnt go so well for me :s

right now i am foucsing on makeing selfcurse for wave clear prob and then i will

foucs on minmaxing this build with clusters and such

"
phantom_god wrote:

right now i am foucsing on makeing selfcurse for wave clear

I think you might be moving in the wrong direction. But oh well...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:

right now i am foucsing on makeing selfcurse for wave clear

I think you might be moving in the wrong direction. But oh well...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

does probane really imoproved the wave clear? i am not doing super juciy maps

i will give it another test
I didn't play much in Heist, so don't know how this works. The Phantasmal version of Cyclone 20% quality gets 20% chance to avoid interruption from stuns while using this skill, but PoB seems to not add this to any calculations (or Im looking wrong place) Does this actually work?
Hey, I am trying the Scion version of this build after a long hiatus from playing PoE, and it's working really well for me. I am currently doing red maps quite well, except occasionally blowing up in 1 shot randomly. Not sure what that is, this is my first time getting this far in PoE. Thanks for compiling this great build.

After this first week, do you think profane bloom and the other differences from occultist make for getting into endgame easier and / or playing the build in general? It seems like the only thing the scion version has going for it is easier access to resists, and witch offers much more.

"
Cjin wrote:
I didn't play much in Heist, so don't know how this works. The Phantasmal version of Cyclone 20% quality gets 20% chance to avoid interruption from stuns while using this skill, but PoB seems to not add this to any calculations (or Im looking wrong place) Does this actually work?

Chance to avoid interruption from stun is not the same as stun avoidance. It just lets you finish the current spell cast while getting stunned. Not really useful for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info