[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

So I just heard that there is a Maven fight with the 4 Breachlords. And I had all the stones, so I killed them quickly and tried that...

HOLY SHIT!! She immediately duplicated Tul and spam healed him! While he and his copy blasted me at the same time. Plus the others doing their stuff. And all that at lv 83.

That's some insane stuff! Feels like meeting Uber Elder for the very first time back in 3.2. I got my ass kicked so bad, haha! Ran out of portals with Tul at about 25% hp.

For fights like that, I'll probably need more leech. Maybe take Ethereal Feast again... Nothing in the previous several leagues did that kind of sustained damage.

Anyway, I like exciting new challenges. We'll see if this build can handle that, now that I know what to expect.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
So I just heard that there is a Maven fight with the 4 Breachlords. And I had all the stones, so I killed them quickly and tried that...

HOLY SHIT!! She immediately duplicated Tul and spam healed him! While he and his copy blasted me at the same time. Plus the others doing their stuff. And all that at lv 83.

That's some insane stuff! Feels like meeting Uber Elder for the very first time back in 3.2. I got my ass kicked so bad, haha! Ran out of portals with Tul at about 25% hp.

For fights like that, I'll probably need more leech. Maybe take Ethereal Feast again... Nothing in the previous several leagues did that kind of sustained damage.

Anyway, I like exciting new challenges. We'll see if this build can handle that, now that I know what to expect.

well i think it's kid play
i got invitation with:
Cortex, Chayula, Uber Atziri, Shaper, Elder )))

Brutal
"
archwerewolf wrote:

i got invitation with:

Brutal

Uber Atziri? Does she reflect curses? Does she do the statue phase?

Shaper and Elder, so like Uber Elder?

Which Cortex boss?

Chayula is probably a non-factor there with her mostly chaos damage.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

i got invitation with:

Brutal

Uber Atziri? Does she reflect curses? Does she do the statue phase?

Shaper and Elder, so like Uber Elder?

Which Cortex boss?

Chayula is probably a non-factor there with her mostly chaos damage.

so far i did every fight in the uncharted realm got 12 points into the uncharted realem tree,even killed maven once it was such a pain in the ass cus the dmg was lacking but lucky for me i could sustain most of her hits (practice on standart with minmax gear for the build few times and did here) some of her abiltys disable leech/regen so u have to be carefull

uber atziri doesnt reflect as far as i know in the maven fight

the best thing about this build is that u are tanky fights takes super long but if u know what u are doing its ok

the boss fights is just me chaseing them around while tanking everyone its pretty funny :o

"
phantom_god wrote:
so far i did every fight in the uncharted realm got 12 points into the uncharted realem tree,even killed maven once it was such a pain in the ass cus the dmg was lacking but lucky for me i could sustain most of her hits (practice on standart with minmax gear for the build few times and did here) some of her abiltys disable leech/regen so u have to be carefull

the best thing about this build is that u are tanky fights takes super long but if u know what u are doing its ok

the boss fights is just me chaseing them around while tanking everyone its pretty funny :o

Oh good idea about Standard! Fights like these can be accessed there easily. I'll take a look too.

Good to hear that this build is apparently not completely worthless! I think some people's been watching too much Mathil. And if Mathil can do all that stuff with a 5 ex build - surely everybody can do the same. Surely! :)

The Maven finally started dropping 10-boss invitations for me. It was supposed to be fixed in the upcoming patch, but perhaps they already fixed it on the server side without patching? So I've done a few of those now.

Obviously, it's too much of a chore to check which exact bosses are stored in each region. And when you get something that has reflect (Racecourse), anti-curse mechanics (Relic Chambers), explodes corpses (Burial), 1-shots with very short warnings (Primordial Blocks), or just some weird mechanics that you don't understand yet (the new map bosses) - you can get killed in that 10-boss mess where you just can't keep track of every boss at the same time.

So I figured out a simple rule: when you do maps with the bosses that you don't want to have in a 10-boss Maven fight, TURN OFF THE MAVEN BUTTON! It really should have been obvious, but it took me a few deaths to remember that it's a toggle button and can be turned on and off for each particular map.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jan 27, 2021, 12:23:49 PM
well 15% to 98 and gona try some rip invitation )

ed: ok killed 4 breach lords and opened new upgrades for atlas

now gona try Maven....hm remember game is hard special in last phase so gona abuse logout xD Killed it

and yeah did all except cortex-shaper-elder-atziri and distant memorys one
6 point's in atlas already
Last edited by archwerewolf on Jan 27, 2021, 4:55:12 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:

Oh good idea about Standard! Fights like these can be accessed there easily. I'll take a look too.

Good to hear that this build is apparently not completely worthless! I think some people's been watching too much Mathil. And if Mathil can do all that stuff with a 5 ex build - surely everybody can do the same. Surely! :)

The Maven finally started dropping 10-boss invitations for me. It was supposed to be fixed in the upcoming patch, but perhaps they already fixed it on the server side without patching? So I've done a few of those now.

Obviously, it's too much of a chore to check which exact bosses are stored in each region. And when you get something that has reflect (Racecourse), anti-curse mechanics (Relic Chambers), explodes corpses (Burial), 1-shots with very short warnings (Primordial Blocks), or just some weird mechanics that you don't understand yet (the new map bosses) - you can get killed in that 10-boss mess where you just can't keep track of every boss at the same time.

So I figured out a simple rule: when you do maps with the bosses that you don't want to have in a 10-boss Maven fight, TURN OFF THE MAVEN BUTTON! It really should have been obvious, but it took me a few deaths to remember that it's a toggle button and can be turned on and off for each particular map.

never said the build is useless i REALLY love this build and i am going to invest into it

keep in mind to do her in standart you need to do 1 of the special invitations
so if u got a friend who can open it for you will save you some time
My 2 cent to the build in this league.

First i found one ex in the first 2 days and cant buy something really good for the build and the prices are rising. WTF.

Last league a bougt a split jewel in week 2 for 2 ex. now they are at 4 ex and higher.

Now the experience for ME (i am a really bad player so i normaly like this build)

profane bloom is a game breaker for me. works really good.

build works, but not as good as last leagues, but not shure if thats the build or the league. In reddit many people are asking because of rippy league. The main problem for me is that i often dies without knowing why. Mostly the lightning bitches and in baran maps.

procubines are a problem again. Last league i run into big pulks and killed them. now i got killed with that playstyle.

All over all the build feels much more squishi as last league with similar gear.

the rituals in the beginning was funny. now its mostly annoying.

marven boss fight (only come to 6 bosses) are not a problem as long as you leech.

cant play so much this league and so i my gear is only medicore. But feels much weeker as in heist and leagues bevor.
Will see how it performs with jewels.

I also saw the mathil build :-) This guy can make a build with every gear and kill everything. Like the guy who killed uber elder with under 1 k life. Thats not real. :-) If you play like mathil you didnd need 5 ex to kill all contend. you can play ssf.
Look at these beauties :)

Was a pita to craft though. Because of the low ilvl (71) i had to use essence of spite and work from there.

Also managed to get "Unwavering Focus" on a Megalomaniac with CttC. Frees up one anoint

Still not switched to split personality tree. Just hit lvl 97, 2472 int, 11551 ES
"
build works, but not as good as last leagues, but not shure if thats the build or the league. In reddit many people are asking because of rippy league. The main problem for me is that i often dies without knowing why. Mostly the lightning bitches and in baran maps.

procubines are a problem again. Last league i run into big pulks and killed them. now i got killed with that playstyle.

This is a rippy league. New OP things that can kill you, and you "don't know why". Just like the initial versions of Betrayal and Delirium, before they got toned down.

However, nothing changed about the regular content. I looked at your character, and you have some really weird links there. Only 2 of the 4 base links! You also ignored Malediction and went for Profane Bloom first, and still haven't done Uber Lab. If that's how you are playing then no wonder you die often.

Follow the build. The top post has enough details for the Occultist version now. And don't forget defensive leveling things:
- Solaris upgrades (the anti-crit one will literally stop you from dying to Baran mobs with their crit lightning attacks);
- Blasphemy Enfeeble (until you fix your character and stop dying);
- Fortify instead of Inspiration (again until you stop dying).

Your character looks more broken than in the previous leagues. That is why you are dying a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info