[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

well got such cool boots, just +193 int 1.2k ES vs stampede, but after playing with stampede boots all time it feels so weird with normal boots...I thought about it's ok to swap to them + Vile bastion + change blasphemy for skitter bots for more dmg for boss fights like Maven top invitations, but already beat them all...

Did 36 challenges, so can go rest for next league. Can get upgrade in gear like amulet with %att,%int,% per 15int and +flat int, but 120ex for it -_-
With such amulets + boots + gloves with 5% increased intelligence(in process of crafting, wtf harvest where you) and 100 lvl i can reach 3800 int

In conclusion. Occultist version fun for profane bloom and feels good. Well yeah in terms of int\es and res caps its better to go Scion, but in clearing speed Occultist wins. Lazy to check but +~300-400 int diff in my gear occ vs scion. Oh yeah with Scion easy to get elem reflect immune to Kill Atziri xD

In near top gear our boss dmg also ok, just melting them. But still 5 storm cap hurts us during progression with low gear, hope they somehow remove it or rise and our solo damage can be better.
Last edited by archwerewolf on Feb 4, 2021, 9:56:41 AM
Hi all,

Just made the switch to a cluster setup and dropped vile bastion for Profane Bloom. Picked up lucidity and unwavering focus for 80% stun avoid.

However, while the damage is good, I am feeling noticeably less tanky and want to figure out what I can do about. Not sure if it is missing the regn from Vile Bastion or just the lower leech/recovery rate from passives, but I feel like I need some additional leech or something.

Anyone else encountering this?

BTW (the above poster is a god)
"
LiNGeN wrote:
Smooth kill! Boss phase seems a a bit annoying having to stand only to the side of the blob without getting debuffed. Looks like Frostblink didnt have enough range to go across the beams or maybe you just nudged it? So far the memory game has been my worst thing about this fight heh I'll take your advice though.

Frostblink works just fine, I usually don't gte debuffed in the random boss phase at all. But in this one I managed to screw up blinking past him, and then randomly got the Dungeon boss who dragged me across! :) Either way, you take so little damage from any of them that just being more careful for the next 10 sec is enough.

The one and only real challenge is the Memory Game. If the sequence has too few back-and-forth moves, you are screwed. But it still won't lose you the fight because you can just die (or relog if you really don't want to die), come back invulnerable and skip this mechanic, i.e. just pay 1 portal for every round of the 'game'.

I've done all challenges in this fight as well. Most of the time the random Memory sequence isn't too bad. And all decay balls can be stored on the sides. ideally all in the same spot. Their effect doesn't stack, it's the same damage over time no matter how many of them you put there.
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Did 36 challenges

What's an easy way to inflict bleeding (for the challenge on the Necropolis boss)? I'm starting to look into all that stuff now.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Did 36 challenges

What's an easy way to inflict bleeding (for the challenge on the Necropolis boss)? I'm starting to look into all that stuff now.

used vulnerability curse and just spined )
"
TheD1rtyRider wrote:
Hi all,

Just made the switch to a cluster setup and dropped vile bastion for Profane Bloom. Picked up lucidity and unwavering focus for 80% stun avoid.

However, while the damage is good, I am feeling noticeably less tanky and want to figure out what I can do about. Not sure if it is missing the regn from Vile Bastion or just the lower leech/recovery rate from passives, but I feel like I need some additional leech or something.

Anyone else encountering this?

BTW (the above poster is a god)

Vile Bastion doesn't make you much tankier except for stun immunity. With 80% stun avoidance you shouldn't be noticing any difference. 10% regen isn't really important for a leech based build.

Luxury upgrades for tankiness that make you virtually unkillable in maps:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Did 36 challenges

used vulnerability curse and just spined )

Oh haha! I knew there must be something trivial. Thanks!
I'm not even sure what the point of doing rituals is -- I have seen exactly one exalt, and I didn't notice until I couldn't defer it, and it has never reappeared. The blood vessels do give you more tribute, but to what effect? You can only reroll the gift list once.

The Maven is definitely more interesting, though.
Last edited by Graiaule on Feb 5, 2021, 5:19:03 AM
wtf with dat chest oO
pity don't know whats valuable and how to craft something cool, so 90% of harvest wasted, and not making good money
but i want dat)
Last edited by archwerewolf on Feb 4, 2021, 1:33:27 PM
Issue with this build is boss damage, especially those that move a lot.
When you check clips its technically not bad, 5-6min kills.
But in game, actually paying attention that long to a boss fight, if you played some crazy dps build that can phase bosses, this feels like zdps. You are tanky, but you still need to play around boss mechanics, dodge certain slams, and not only that you need to do it multiple times in fights where you used to just kill the boss before it uses any abilities, with high dps build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info