[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Are we still okay to use lightning golem in ring? Also on my wand I assume I should remove Crit and add fire a couple times?

"
Tom1nside wrote:

runnin 9 golems total ( 5 chaos on malachai ring ) + 1 x stone 1 x fire - 1 x light - 1 x ice

also swaped precision for vitality and runnin a vitality wacher eyes dual vitality mod

atm im at 1100 life regen without any potion .

I'm at 900, with 4 x stone, 2 x chaos (and one of each other) and can barely sustain RF. No vitality or anything like that.

What do you do in maps with -rez, or EW or other similar mods that impact your capped fire rez directly?
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
Tom1nside wrote:

runnin 9 golems total ( 5 chaos on malachai ring ) + 1 x stone 1 x fire - 1 x light - 1 x ice

also swaped precision for vitality and runnin a vitality wacher eyes dual vitality mod

atm im at 1100 life regen without any potion .

I'm at 900, with 4 x stone, 2 x chaos (and one of each other) and can barely sustain RF. No vitality or anything like that.

What do you do in maps with -rez, or EW or other similar mods that impact your capped fire rez directly?

My regen is around the same as his, and I just don't use it in maps that affect fire res or regen.
With minus reses or slower regen i aint enable rf or if i do im speedin the map since the build can do that . also i can use vaal rf that aint generate degen . keep in mind i got leech from watchers eye .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Jan 26, 2021, 3:15:55 PM
Hey all,

Does anyone mind taking a look at my build and help me figure out what I can do to increase my damage? I've looked at other PoBs and found everyone's build doing much more dmg on a smaller budget, which makes me think I'm doing something wrong. It could be that I don't have certain calculations enabled, but my Flame Wal's secondary debuff is really low in dmg.

I'm also struggling to fit Herald of Ash, Vitality and Aspect of Spider on. With those 3 enabled I only have like 11 mana left unreserved, so I'm forced to drop something (I dropped Aspect of Spider). I don't know about any other methods of decreasing the reserved mana of auras, but I've never been well versed in PoE's intricacies.

Any help is appreciated, ty! :)

https://pastebin.com/9ZLT6f1A
"
kirenasura33 wrote:
Hey all,

Does anyone mind taking a look at my build and help me figure out what I can do to increase my damage? I've looked at other PoBs and found everyone's build doing much more dmg on a smaller budget, which makes me think I'm doing something wrong. It could be that I don't have certain calculations enabled, but my Flame Wal's secondary debuff is really low in dmg.

I'm also struggling to fit Herald of Ash, Vitality and Aspect of Spider on. With those 3 enabled I only have like 11 mana left unreserved, so I'm forced to drop something (I dropped Aspect of Spider). I don't know about any other methods of decreasing the reserved mana of auras, but I've never been well versed in PoE's intricacies.

I see nothing wrong with your character, but you forgot to enable a few things in POB. I have you at 1.38m DPS against Sirus without flasks and 1.5m with.

https://pastebin.com/hzk20nbY

This is my modified POB for you. I believe the things you forgot to checkbox are Exposure from WoC, EE damage, and Shock 15%.

It would be impossible to fit Vitality in your build until you get a large amount of Mana Reserve corruptions on your jewels. Also, since you're using Intuitive Leap to hit the final Herald node, you miss out on the 2 nodes of -5% reservation to Heralds behind it.

If you absolutely, positively need to use Vitality right this instant, your only immediate option is to take out Efficacy for Iron Will Support. Your damage would stay around 1.38m with RF on 100% of the time, and you would be able to level Vitality to 20, enable Aspect of the Spider, AND have about 7% mana left over.
Or you can find a helm with the -% mana reserve Spellslinger enchant.
Or you can reallocate your amulet for Charisma and get at least -3-4% less mana reserve from somewhere.

Obviously, the Iron Will route would be the most optimal, but I only suggest going this route if you really, really, REALLY want RF up all the time.

Here's the new POB I made for you with your current character:
https://pastebin.com/7KGd46Rf

Oh, I also forgot to add that you should be aware that your Stone Golem is only proccing EE for you because of the jewel that adds Lightning damage to minion attacks. I'm sure you did this purposely but I'm just bringing it up again in case you forget.
Last edited by TheKurosawa on Jan 27, 2021, 1:27:48 AM
Currently sitting at 5.7k hp and few hundreds of energy shield. 40% pd reduction and 13% pd to element conversion.
I really like how this build plays so instead of switching to something properly end-game friendly i'm just trying to make this less paper while keeping acceptable dps.

https://pastebin.com/5T6zPkNK

It is easy to miss more optimal setup when you get comfortable in your own ways, so if someone has the time please do tell what to improve.

One thing i was thinking about was to get the jewel that will turn HP to ES but i got no way to regen said es quickly.

The other question is empower, i can afford maximum level of that but when i tried 1 level lower one i lost ton of dps in tooltip.

Also why ppl use swift affliction instead of efficacy? efficacy gives more instead of less duration and has 44% more damage at 20lvl
Swift has 44% more too BUT less duration and i do not see how would it help, it makes u only recast more.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Jan 27, 2021, 1:40:47 AM
"
CAKE wrote:
Also why ppl use swift affliction instead of efficacy? efficacy gives more instead of less duration and has 44% more damage at 20lvl
Swift has 44% more too BUT less duration and i do not see how would it help, it makes u only recast more.

Future-proofing for Awakened Swift Affliction, plus the fact that Swift Affliction reserves less mana than Efficacy.
"
TheKurosawa wrote:
"
kirenasura33 wrote:
Hey all,

I see nothing wrong with your character, but you forgot to enable a few things in POB. I have you at 1.38m DPS against Sirus without flasks and 1.5m with.

https://pastebin.com/hzk20nbY

This is my modified POB for you. I believe the things you forgot to checkbox are Exposure from WoC, EE damage, and Shock 15%.

It would be impossible to fit Vitality in your build until you get a large amount of Mana Reserve corruptions on your jewels. Also, since you're using Intuitive Leap to hit the final Herald node, you miss out on the 2 nodes of -5% reservation to Heralds behind it.

If you absolutely, positively need to use Vitality right this instant, your only immediate option is to take out Efficacy for Iron Will Support. Your damage would stay around 1.38m with RF on 100% of the time, and you would be able to level Vitality to 20, enable Aspect of the Spider, AND have about 7% mana left over.
Or you can find a helm with the -% mana reserve Spellslinger enchant.
Or you can reallocate your amulet for Charisma and get at least -3-4% less mana reserve from somewhere.

Obviously, the Iron Will route would be the most optimal, but I only suggest going this route if you really, really, REALLY want RF up all the time.

Here's the new POB I made for you with your current character:
https://pastebin.com/7KGd46Rf

Oh, I also forgot to add that you should be aware that your Stone Golem is only proccing EE for you because of the jewel that adds Lightning damage to minion attacks. I'm sure you did this purposely but I'm just bringing it up again in case you forget.

Thanks so much for your input. I guess the calculations are something I should constantly check over and over again (I don't usually got DoT builds lol).

I most likely will go for a Spellslinger enchant, on helm.

Vitality has helped out immensely with regen, since I now run a Watcher's Eye. This helps a lot in boss fights where my cinderswallow isn't up and healing both my HP and ES. And on that note, I'm not running RF during boss encounters because of this.

And yes, the Stone Golem + EE interaction is intentional. I prefer this since I run Vitality, which gives life regen anyway.
"
CAKE wrote:
Currently sitting at 5.7k hp and few hundreds of energy shield. 40% pd reduction and 13% pd to element conversion.
I really like how this build plays so instead of switching to something properly end-game friendly i'm just trying to make this less paper while keeping acceptable dps.

https://pastebin.com/5T6zPkNK

What are your game achievements? E.g. A8 sirus, Maven fights, etc.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Jan 27, 2021, 7:32:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info