[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

If someone feels like analyzing more PoBs...
I reached 2.2M Sirus damage. But I have 100% mana reserved and playing with RF and EB.

It feels like the play style became a bit clunky. In the early stages it felt smoother zooming in t16 maps. Also, selfcasting 3 spells is not super fun :))

Two random videos. Some ritual and a Hunter kill

PoB: https://pastebin.com/4j40brSS

P.S. Mysticism node is kinda useless. I just took it because I didn't know what to do with the last passive left.

I still have some exalts to invest, I just don't know what to get. Probably will look for an awakened gem
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Jan 27, 2021, 8:32:56 AM
Hey guys, calling crafting experts :)
Any help how to craft +#% to Damage over Time Multiplier plus +1 fire or at least spell damage on this ilvl83 base:

Atm possible strategy is to craft "Prefixes can't be changed" suffix and then fossil craft untill i got DoT? (might be quite expencive)... Or pray for Vivid Arachnid harvest craft?
And then either do fire crafts on harvest in a hope for +1 fire or do caster craft on harvest in a hope for spell damage...
Once finished, will replace Prefixes can't be changed with spell on cast craft.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Jan 27, 2021, 10:04:29 AM
Have about 4ex to spend and not really sure where I should put it. PoB says ~500k Sirus DPS though I'm probably missing something. I've got 9 golems and a 6L Inpulsa's already. My EHP is okay at 4,790. I run Precision and Vaal RF, but some of the mechanics confuse me a little bit as someone newer to not following a super in depth build guide haha.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/iWWZiDrp
Last edited by SirTuppy on Jan 27, 2021, 11:23:04 AM
"
SirTuppy wrote:
Have about 4ex to spend and not really sure where I should put it. PoB says ~500k Sirus DPS though I'm probably missing something. I've got 9 golems and a 6L Inpulsa's already. My EHP is okay at 4,790. I run Precision and Vaal RF, but some of the mechanics confuse me a little bit as someone newer to not following a super in depth build guide haha.

Cluster jewels. Get 2 large clusters, each with at least 2 passives: Burning Bright + something else useful. (If you wanna go all in, get large cluster jewels with 3 passives).

Make sure both are with 8 total passive skills (not 9 ore more)

Once you got both of them, start investing into medium cluster jewels. Again, total 4 or 5 passives. You want 2 big ones: Burning Bright and something else. You will need 4 of these. They ain't very cheap, but doable.

"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
SirTuppy wrote:

Cluster jewels. Get 2 large clusters, each with at least 2 passives: Burning Bright + something else useful. (If you wanna go all in, get large cluster jewels with 3 passives).

Make sure both are with 8 total passive skills (not 9 ore more)

Once you got both of them, start investing into medium cluster jewels. Again, total 4 or 5 passives. You want 2 big ones: Burning Bright and something else. You will need 4 of these. They ain't very cheap, but doable.

I have two clusters right now, with Burning Bright and Cremator, I didn't realize I should be getting more to socket into those then? Can definitely see the DPS increase there. Thanks1
"
SirTuppy wrote:

I have two clusters right now, with Burning Bright and Cremator, I didn't realize I should be getting more to socket into those then? Can definitely see the DPS increase there. Thanks1

So, this is one of your large cluster jewels

What is wrong with it:
* because it has a total of 9 passives instead of 8, you "waste" 1 of your passives here.
* It offers JUST the Cremator notable. It should ALSO give you Burning Bright (note: cremator is not necessary. Anything fire related works).

Here's an example:

Then, this large cluster jewel has 2 jewel sockets. You need to socket in both of them a "medium" cluster jewel. I mentioned above the rules. Here's an example

This again, gives you 2 big notable passives AND 1 jewel socket. Here, you insert your primordial.

Look at the setup in the OP. There's a POB that you can navigate. You can also check my character here, as it's public, just to see the "cluster setup".

If you do this for both large cluster jewels, you'll see a huge dmg spike.
Read the OP post about this.
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
SirTuppy wrote:

If you do this for both large cluster jewels, you'll see a huge dmg spike.
Read the OP post about this.

Thank you a lot, played this game on and off before clusters were a thing and this is simple I just didn't take the time to understand
Why do you have summon stone golem gem in both the unique ring and your gloves?
Does anyone know if Trinity support https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trinity_Support works for KB, that is, affects the Flame Wall secondary debuff?

No idea how this can be tested, I just compared KB-Hextouch-Flamabillity to KB-Trinity-Phys to Lightning. No real difference...

If that works, I'd go for some +lightning to attacks, just a bit more than the flat +fire added by Flame Wall. I didn't check if it's possible at all (without a gem), I'd need to reach a 50:50 fire:something ratio, at best.

Just like to say this build is awesome. Going to league start it next league for sure unless it gets nerfed for some crazy reason. Hit 100 last night with this build in trade league ritual. I went a tankier route to achieve this but damage was still about 2.7 mil dps without RF or vaal RF up. And could do all bosses in the game fairly easy and still clear super fast.

Not a very min maxed version. Stopped tweaking it after hitting 98 and just grinded.

https://pastebin.com/xvuBmrt9
Last edited by betsujin on Jan 27, 2021, 6:27:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info