[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

does having multiple golems stack its effect, I was under the impression that having 1 golem of a type is same as having 5 golems of that type without any further benefits to us (elementalist), please correct me... thx
"
mkha wrote:
"
Waffle1209 wrote:
I am up to T11+ maps now and cruising pretty easily.

I am not sure what to upgrade next as I am short on currency for some of the big cost items. I am still using tabula so I think I'm going to save and buy a new chest. That being said what are the suggested chests for this build? I see a few floating around.

Also I am relatively new to crafting so is anyone willing to give a guide for crafting a wand? What base and iLvl do we look for? What rolls do we look for and what harvest crafts do we use to get what we want?

Cheap chest upgrade is corrupted tabula with +2 AoE or duration gems. For unique body armours you can go for a skin of the loyal or shadowstitch with same corruptions. You can also look into a rare armour with +1 socketed active and +1 intelligence skill gems, and with harvest crafting there's plenty of other good mods that can go along with it.

Easiest way to craft a wand is to get one with +1 to all spell or +1 to fire spell and try to fracture them with harvest, or you can just buy a fractured base and craft.

If you have a wand with fractured +1 to all spell you craft it with scorched fossils or harvest reforge with fire mods until you hit +1 fire spell. Preferred item lvl 78+ for a small chance to hit T1 fire dot multi.

If you have a wand with fractured +1 to fire spell you craft it with fossils. Jagged, corroded, metallic, shuddering in a 4 socket resonator will take on average 6 attempts to get +1 to all spell.

"
jok1ng wrote:
looking for upgrade damage ... iam slow with bosses

https://pastebin.com/u65LBKms

Elemental equilibrium gives 30% more damage.

Level 21 flame wall gives 14% more damage.

+2 amulet with fire dot multi gives 35% more damage.

Shadowstitch with +2 AoE or duration gives 24% more damage.

Awakened swift affliction gives 11% more damage.

Awakened elemental focus gives 4% more damage.

if i changed my amulet to +2 i won't use aura malevolence . because of mana reservation ... any thoughts how to deal with this

i changed others things dmgs changed 2.5m to 3.7m ... good improve looking for more :D
Last edited by jok1ng on Feb 25, 2021, 5:41:10 AM
A couple of questions to those that understand the build better (and maybe took it to the moon...)

For those of us that switched to a +2 amulet...

1. Is it still worth to keep Malachai ring? Now with just 1 chaos golem, not sure how often it proces.

2. Is it worth keeping 2 Primordial Jewels just to get 1 extra golem (the 6th)? Or better replace the jewels with regular 7% life & 4% fire dot jewels?

3. (I guess this one depends on 1) is it worth takes Elemental Hit gem with EE passive node? Not sure what the best combination here is, with the ring, the golems and KB...
"
arthasdk wrote:
does having multiple golems stack its effect, I was under the impression that having 1 golem of a type is same as having 5 golems of that type without any further benefits to us (elementalist), please correct me... thx

It doesn't "stack" per se. You just get more buff if you have more golems. It's better to have 1 golem of each type rather than just 5 golems of one type.

You can just test it by pressing "C" and playing with the golems. Probably life-regen / accuracy golems are the easiest to test with.
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
A couple of questions to those that understand the build better (and maybe took it to the moon...)

1. Is it still worth to keep Malachai ring? Now with just 1 chaos golem, not sure how often it proces.

2. Is it worth keeping 2 Primordial Jewels just to get 1 extra golem (the 6th)? Or better replace the jewels with regular 7% life & 4% fire dot jewels?

3. (I guess this one depends on 1) is it worth takes Elemental Hit gem with EE passive node? Not sure what the best combination here is, with the ring, the golems and KB...

1. Depends on what you do. It's practically useless for mapping, where a Pyre would be a much stronger option, and we get 8m+ sirus-dps without it anyways, so it's not like single target is a problem. I guess it's usefull if you want to farm bosses like Maven.

2. I'd say it's not worth. It's actually 3 jewels if you ditched the amulet, that's 21% life and 120%+ inc damage. 3x Eminence does give a lot of phys reduction tho, which is imo the biggest upside.
Flameslinger PoB: https://pastebin.com/dqbLZnda
The build works great!!
Last edited by DecentDanny on Feb 26, 2021, 10:39:56 AM
"
BergMichel wrote:
"
Cry0nicS wrote:

1. Depends on what you do. It's practically useless for mapping, where a Pyre would be a much stronger option, and we get 8m+ sirus-dps without it anyways, so it's not like single target is a problem. I guess it's usefull if you want to farm bosses like Maven.

2. I'd say it's not worth. It's actually 3 jewels if you ditched the amulet, that's 21% life and 120%+ inc damage. 3x Eminence does give a lot of phys reduction tho, which is imo the biggest upside.

adding 3 eminence to 1x anima provides you with 450% cbuff effect 1 more golem which means 1600% more buff effect (ok i did not bother to calculate the additional golem effect so i just made up number that sounds cool in my head)
Which gives PD reduction that is not armor based, and gosh people do not understand how good that is.
It is like if you had pernamently endurance charges on maximum ammount.
On build that is as paper as this one, i would say godly rare jewels still do not beat it 1:1 and it is is more of expensive trade off.
Then it gives you enough accuracy to drop precision, otherwise you will miss around 10% attacks against bosses like shaper, uber and sirus where are not many adds+ gives you more relliable EO buff. (ofcourse unless u get accuracy on like 3 gear pieces)
Next it gives you tons of attack speed, why is attack speed important? shorter animation time means you can get "unstuck" from your current location and flame dash away much faster, which is benefit so huge and yet so hard to calculate.
After that it also gives you increased damage, which is not amazing but helps a bit with the fact that you lost a lot of damage by not using rare jewels.
Stone golem increase in life regen is just fine tm, nothing to sing about but pernament flask that is always on regening around 1khp per sec, compensating for our lack of life-leech really well.

It also makes your golems really beefy, so you do not need the life regen jewel for golems, harmony or whatever is it called.

^ all that for price of what, 3 chaos orbs.

I'm not saying that there is no alternative to this, but the alternative cost around 15exalts and does not even fix your accuracy or pd reduction issues

After removing them in pob and adding almost perfect rare jewel rolls, I did gain some dps which is not surprising. I've gained 21% inc life but lost like 9% pd reduction and all the other stuff.

But using the Immoral Trapscendency of big brain jewel will give us much more DPS+2 rare jewels. If it is worth it to you, go for it. But i do recommend to upgrade pretty much anything else first.

(did edit because i m so bad at using PoB so i got some numbers very wrong the first time)
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 25, 2021, 8:13:16 AM
"
jok1ng wrote:

if i changed my amulet to +2 i won't use aura malevolence . because of mana reservation ... any thoughts how to deal with this

i changed others things dmgs changed 2.5m to 3.7m ... good improve looking for more :D

You need storm brand or something to trigger -50 fire res from EE btw because flame wall adds fire dmg to your KB.

Get helmet enchant with reduced spellslinger reservation and you can maybe run malevolence with another amulet (I haven't checked).
"
CAKE wrote:
-|-

How exactly are you calculating this increased effect?
Unless I'm missing something, it's 3x30% from jewel + 50% from extra golem for 140% increased total.

In my PoB, rares give me ~500 total hp and 400k dps. I lose 7% phys reduction, which is a lot, but I'd rather have the extra hp. They cost me ~10ex, including one with Corrupted Blood, so it's not like they break the bank.
Flameslinger PoB: https://pastebin.com/dqbLZnda
So, I switched to 3 x Eminence. With all golems being Anomalous, what I gained is 1% accuracy (from 95 to 96), 100 life regen, 10% attack speed and PD reduction (didn't check how much).

Trying to figure out if this is all better than 21% life, some ES and 12% fire dot multi....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info