[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
BergMichel wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:
-|-

How exactly are you calculating this increased effect?
Unless I'm missing something, it's 3x30% from jewel + 50% from extra golem for 140% increased total.

In my PoB, rares give me ~500 total hp and 400k dps. I lose 7% phys reduction, which is a lot, but I'd rather have the extra hp. They cost me ~10ex, including one with Corrupted Blood, so it's not like they break the bank.

By adding c as for combined to make it look bigger than it is and make people wonder "hmm number big, me like number big, maybe cake right" :^)

so if there is 5 golems that is 5 x 30 per one jewel.

I'd say it like this: Before you can afford no bleed malevolence stay with unique jewels. (you can also get -1mana reduction and other cool corruption on cheap with these)

after you have bleed immunity (which btw prevents corrupted blood too) go for godly rare rolls and maybe 1 big brain jewel.

that will be around 400k dps upgrade 14% life at price of quite a few QoL things.

BUT IF YOU USE MALACHAI, keep the unique jewels forever!!! that is 60% increased attack and cast speed for golems, which makes the uptime relliable.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 25, 2021, 11:07:31 AM
Speaking of Malachai, I will try tomorrow some subtitute ring, based on the Hungry Loop.
I'm pretty sure there are some 5L that could be really great for our build.
"
Kateroze wrote:
Speaking of Malachai, I will try tomorrow some subtitute ring, based on the Hungry Loop.
I'm pretty sure there are some 5L that could be really great for our build.

just one, scorching ray.
Bleeding cannot kill us if we have corrupted blood jewel.
Our PD and regen 100% overcome the bleeding damage caused by physical mobs
"
noknok0427 wrote:
Bleeding cannot kill us if we have corrupted blood jewel.
Our PD and regen 100% overcome the bleeding damage caused by physical mobs

bleed ignores armor completely so you need to remove any armor reduction from your calculation
bleed deals freaking 210% damage if you move, and we move all the time.
Get that from rare legion monster in vulnearability/despair map and you get killed so fast that you will type "wtf i got instant killed" in to global chat... and people will say "git gut" "do not get hit lel nub"
base duration is 5sec that is 1050% damage

Is it as dangerous as corrupted blood? No.
But it will tottaly shred your energy shield which does not get regenerated by your stone golem life regen. Removing like 30% of your ehp... if you do not run energy shield but went the RF route then RF eats all your life regen in both cases making you really vulnerable to second hit, especially any strong dots.

I died last time 3 years ago at maven's memory game so i m unsure what is really dangerous anymore, but i'd guess bleed is still one of those things.

We are immune to burning and other element effects, element damage is blocked by the element shield. But bleed? Ignores our element shield, then ignores our armor, then gets multiplied by your movement speed, bypasses half of our shield and shreds it for 5seconds

I'm not saying you will die to bleed 50times per minute, but it is pretty funny status effect.
https://youtu.be/iOAMCICpL9Q
Here is me not getting headhunter^
"
CAKE wrote:

bleed ignores armor completely so you need to remove any armor reduction from your calculation
bleed deals freaking 210% damage if you move, and we move all the time.
Get that from rare legion monster in vulnearability/despair map and you get killed so fast that you will type "wtf i got instant killed" in to global chat... and people will say "git gut" "do not get hit lel nub"
base duration is 5sec that is 1050% damage

Is it as dangerous as corrupted blood? No.
But it will tottaly shred your energy shield which does not get regenerated by your stone golem life regen. Removing like 30% of your ehp... if you do not run energy shield but went the RF route then RF eats all your life regen in both cases making you really vulnerable to second hit, especially any strong dots.

I died last time 3 years ago at maven's memory game so i m unsure what is really dangerous anymore, but i'd guess bleed is still one of those things.

We are immune to burning and other element effects, element damage is blocked by the element shield. But bleed? Ignores our element shield, then ignores our armor, then gets multiplied by your movement speed, bypasses half of our shield and shreds it for 5seconds

I'm not saying you will die to bleed 50times per minute, but it is pretty funny status effect.
https://youtu.be/iOAMCICpL9Q
Here is me not getting headhunter^

the one that can instant kill you is 20 stacks of corrupted blood.
curious that what bleeding damage can instant kill you with 50% PD (golem and flask) and >1000 life gen.
I dont even think you will lose hp with that.
"
jok1ng wrote:
"
mkha wrote:
"
Waffle1209 wrote:
I am up to T11+ maps now and cruising pretty easily.

I am not sure what to upgrade next as I am short on currency for some of the big cost items. I am still using tabula so I think I'm going to save and buy a new chest. That being said what are the suggested chests for this build? I see a few floating around.

Also I am relatively new to crafting so is anyone willing to give a guide for crafting a wand? What base and iLvl do we look for? What rolls do we look for and what harvest crafts do we use to get what we want?

Cheap chest upgrade is corrupted tabula with +2 AoE or duration gems. For unique body armours you can go for a skin of the loyal or shadowstitch with same corruptions. You can also look into a rare armour with +1 socketed active and +1 intelligence skill gems, and with harvest crafting there's plenty of other good mods that can go along with it.

Easiest way to craft a wand is to get one with +1 to all spell or +1 to fire spell and try to fracture them with harvest, or you can just buy a fractured base and craft.

If you have a wand with fractured +1 to all spell you craft it with scorched fossils or harvest reforge with fire mods until you hit +1 fire spell. Preferred item lvl 78+ for a small chance to hit T1 fire dot multi.

If you have a wand with fractured +1 to fire spell you craft it with fossils. Jagged, corroded, metallic, shuddering in a 4 socket resonator will take on average 6 attempts to get +1 to all spell.

"
jok1ng wrote:
looking for upgrade damage ... iam slow with bosses

https://pastebin.com/u65LBKms

Elemental equilibrium gives 30% more damage.

Level 21 flame wall gives 14% more damage.

+2 amulet with fire dot multi gives 35% more damage.

Shadowstitch with +2 AoE or duration gives 24% more damage.

Awakened swift affliction gives 11% more damage.

Awakened elemental focus gives 4% more damage.

if i changed my amulet to +2 i won't use aura malevolence . because of mana reservation ... any thoughts how to deal with this

i changed others things dmgs changed 2.5m to 3.7m ... good improve looking for more :D

You can try and look into a helm with a global reduced mana reserved mod. I had a helm with the 15% spellslinger reduced mana reserve enchant and gained mana when switching to a helm with 5% mana reserved. I'm running Malevolence, Herald of Ash and Vitality though.

The HoA enchant only allows me to run Vitality at level 20 instead of 7 which I was running before hitting the enchant.
Here's what I have so far

"
livejamie
"
CuchulainnMC wrote:

IMO there's not much room for significant improvement on amulet, unless you want that juicy malevolence reservation like cake's amulet.
I'd start improving other gear slot such as elusive+tailwind boot, shield, belt, archdemon helmet if I were you.

Thanks for the tips!
I started with the boots and belt. Got new ones

When you say shield.... I'm not sure what you mean. What can I get better?

P.S. RIP archdemon /w spellslinger enchant...
What do y'all reckon is my next upgrade?
My boss dps is decent, not too much, but its okay i guess
Same goes for survival. It's okay, not insane, but i can survive quite a bit.
i have 4k life and 2k ES.
What to do next? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info