Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Cold DOT occultist is stronger a bit now - checked in new POB.
Assassin lost maybe 10-15% movement speed with endgame gear - checked in new POB.
RF chieftain lost cca. 100 life regen/s - still have 3000+ - checked in new POB.
Carrion Golems with endgame gear are still fine - we need an extra few second to kill Sirus - checked in new POB.
And we don't know yet the new broken things in this leauge.
We can live with this changes. After all, we have harvest crafting - lets destroy the endgame folks. :D
Last edited by Albundy_84 on Jan 14, 2021, 4:18:31 AM
"
"
All hype gone. I'm disappointed.

Just another one twitch-maggot. Your hype is gone each time the new league starts. Stop copying the same message again and again.

Everytime I see some twitch/reddit user uses hype/pog I know his/her IQ is below than 50.

I can only recommend you to wait when YOUR STREAMER releases the good build and FOLLOW it (as you usually do) because you can't analyze and can't see positive changes in the ascendancy balance.

Again i only see your comments on other player opinions, trying not to argument, but being rude only. We get it, you just want to come here and troll the majority of the players that are not happy with the excess of nerfs.

ANY build with minions is intended to have the minions doing the fight for you, without needing to do all the mechanics as you were playing a melee build.
The fact that most of the minion/totem builds will be bashed with this changes limits a lot the options for players that like this kind of builds. Again, i want to play the builds I want, not the ones i am TOLD to.

And looking at the builds you used in the past, i think it wasn't you that came up with the idea of doing them...
Until they don't remove SUPPORT aka gamebreaking builds from the game I'm not willing to ever come back.

Even blizzard did it better, supports can tank, can heal, but not literally stay AFK and buffing +200% ES +100% DPS, its legit disgusting.

Also name me 1 reason why HH still in the game?
"
"
Acemont wrote:
in Standard

This game is not about the Standard. Almost nobody play it. The vast of ppl play the leagues and completeing the challenges. SC and HC. Standard is more like a trash can of old build, outdated content, the next league waiting room, no more. The place with broken and heavily inflated economy. There is zero point to play the dumpster mode when you have an option to play league in HC mode.

You would be surprised how many people actually skip leagues to play standard. Or how many play both. It is way more than people think.
So I went on youtube to check out some starter build guides for 3.13 and omg what is this crap. Everyone of them has:

1 Some max block bleed gladiator with a random melee skill and they keep saying its super tanky and they don't mention if you do get hit you are one shotted.
2 Some green shit falling from the sky filling up the screen. Can't see shit in the game anyway buid.
3. Some chaos popping mob build they keep saying didn't get touched by nerf so it is op.
4. Cyclone and some other skill that looks like cyclone with some impale shenanigan.
6. The same cyclone build except use a bow to bleed?
7. Necro is nerfed disclaimer build.
8. Some build with white balls going everywhere and you have to press 5 flasks and another button to make white circles. Hate your hands build.
9. Some mine build I think was created just for Hall of grandmasters.

Can the people that keep saying there are 1000's of build help me here. Where is searing bond or scorching ray build? Why do all youtube start build guide have the same builds.
"
So I went on youtube to check out some starter build guides for 3.13 and omg what is this crap. Everyone of them has:

1 Some max block bleed gladiator with a random melee skill and they keep saying its super tanky and they don't mention if you do get hit you are one shotted.
2 Some green shit falling from the sky filling up the screen. Can't see shit in the game anyway buid.
3. Some chaos popping mob build they keep saying didn't get touched by nerf so it is op.
4. Cyclone and some other skill that looks like cyclone with some impale shenanigan.
8. Some build with white balls going everywhere and you have to press 5 flasks and another button to make white circles. Hate your hands build.

Can the people that keep saying there are 1000's of build help me here. Where is searing bond or scorching ray build? Why do all youtube start build guide have the same builds.

I tried to do a POB for scorching ray with scrap gear. 1M DOT DPS. Not bad at all. And it is tanky too. But the mechanic of the skill is meh. If this build had 5M Dot DPS maybe I would try it, but I stay with Vortex Occ for start.
Just for fun the POB.
https://pastebin.com/h5uhwGKa
Last edited by Albundy_84 on Jan 14, 2021, 9:02:15 AM
"

Well firstly the youtube guys are doing it to put food on the table so thats cool and its their own opinion to fight in a circular map against 10 bosses with those builds. But there are a lot of builds that you can try.

Here are just a few on the POE site.

Duelist
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/40

Marauder
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/marauder

Ranger
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/24

Scion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/436

Shadow
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/303

Templar
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/41

Witch
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/22

Top builds updated for 3.13 already.

Thanks to all the people that share their builds. We NOOBS really appreciate it.
what. the. f*ck.

AGAIN you cut the minion builds! And this time even harder. Minion clusters, necro acsendancy, minion skill gems!

Let me f*cking play the game withoiut those f*cking bullshittery, pretty please, what the hell, let the minion builds in peace!
"
GrafCorwin wrote:
what. the. f*ck.

AGAIN you cut the minion builds! And this time even harder. Minion clusters, necro acsendancy, minion skill gems!

Let me f*cking play the game withoiut those f*cking bullshittery, pretty please, what the hell, let the minion builds in peace!

Don't forget they provided no specifics on Spectre level progression past Gem level 20 so we can assume that is another thing they are hiding on purpose. Spectre level 77 at 25 probably... Down from 83. This also another major passive nerf to Unnatural Strength. IF it wasn't mostly required for achieving an additional Spectre it would be the absolute WORST ascendency point in the game.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 14, 2021, 10:49:33 AM
"
Vaildez wrote:
"
GrafCorwin wrote:
what. the. f*ck.

Don't forget they provided no specifics on Spectre level progression past Gem level 20 so we can assume that is another thing they are hiding on purpose. Spectre level 77 at 25 probably... Down from 83.

Guys . Have you not seen the impactful buff to the other 40 skill gems? I planning on doing a shield charge cast on crit into searing bonds and self casting scorching ray build. It will be HO viable to create a pentagon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info