Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

nerf shockwave totem range

but don't nerf head hunter

don't nerf trickster

don't nerf explosive arrow range and damage

don't nerf bleed damage

don't nerf impale more

oh and nerf hiero too, nice

i'm impressed how good you are at making me not want to play the game anymore, that is very good, keep doing that, you do a great job at making people hate the game, how to kill a hype
"
ikkuhnoob wrote:
"
Gandicar wrote:
This is what happens when a Chinese company like Tencent owns over 50 percent of the company shares.

THEY TAKE OVER or COMPLETELY RUIN A GAME JUST TO PISS THE WORLD OFF.

ALL HAIL OUR CHINESE OVERLORDS...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I didn't know that. I just checked the facts and it scares me that Tencent currently already owns 86.67% of the shares in GGG. This goes a 100% against my principles and made me strongly reconsider supporting GGG as to not sponsor Tencent.

That said, despite the recent letdowns, Path of Exile is still a wonderful game. It hurts a little to know that the loving players have more than ever been tasked with keeping the game from getting eaten by financial sharks. My dark-knight armor will be dyed white once more.

Maybe the shirts in the new supporter packs should also be colored white to make us white knights more distinguishable?

interesting info

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
Vaildez wrote:
I really don't get the headspace of people who care so much about what other people play in a single player game... Inadequacies in life?

- Economical advantage.
- Build variety.
- Motivation to play other builds.

These things are pretty easy to understand. Don't be hypcrite please or pretend like you don't understand why the balance between ascendancies/builds/skills is so important in multiplayer game.
Last edited by cursorTarget on Jan 14, 2021, 1:01:31 AM
Rip aura stackers. Lmao I like how they even nerfed all existing aura stackers too.
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
nerf shockwave totem range

but don't nerf head hunter

don't nerf trickster

don't nerf explosive arrow range and damage

don't nerf bleed damage

don't nerf impale more

oh and nerf hiero too, nice

i'm impressed how good you are at making me not want to play the game anymore, that is very good, keep doing that, you do a great job at making people hate the game, how to kill a hype

Lmao HH is such a meme item. Its insanely expensive. the point in time in the league when people can afford it means that those players should already be clearing the very very end of the game on farm. Any build that requires it is a meme. I wonder if you have ever even had one.
noice
sexy and i know it ;)
"
Some bosses now ignore damage if the source of that damage has been a very long distance from it for a period of time (essentially, you can't just shoot them from beyond their pathfinding radius any more).

I bloody hope Oshabi isn't one of them....
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Why did'nt you directly erase the necromancer character instead of nerfing ascendancies, stuff, spectre gem,cluster and even the spectre himself ??? The ritual mechanics look amazing but the nerf u made on quality gems and many others are a mistake.
If people tend to play with minions it's coz poe has always been unstable, and there are too many animations on screen to have an eye on evrything, then minions is the best choice to counter that, but now ? it's gonna be hard to even reach a simple T14...
"
Deonbekende wrote:
POE is now a A-RPG without necromancer class ... For unknown reason people are happy with it even if POE isn't a competition game.

Because Necro and minions in general are piece of shit zero investment nobrainer gameplay for the single finger.
"
Xiphoma wrote:
Can you imagine playing a single player Car racing SIM and the developers nerf your car because you played it too much?

BULLSHIT. It is not solo game. When you picked your car you decided not to pick the other car because it's garbage comparing to your. Nerfing your car allow you to decide what to choose more carefully.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info