Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Where are the buffs? Frost bomb? :D Storm call? :D :D
If you want to slow down the game, then the slow playstile has to be revarding. It would be interresting to see frostbombing on a delirious map, to max out the loot before the fog expire... :D
What do you think, why is zooming always meta? Because you FORCE us with game design to go fast. Just one example: remove the timer from delirious map... then i have time to frostbombing/water-whatever-orbing/slamming the map. It would be still less rewarding, because i could do less maps in a certain amount of time, but it would be possible to do delirious maps with SLOW build. Right now it is not possible, or at least makes no sense.
I love this game. The base concept is very good. But if you make your game zoom-zoom rewarding, then don't be surprised if the community want to go fast...
"
Efficacy Support is now offered to the Witch for completing The Caged Brute, and can be purchased from Nessa by the Templar, Shadow and Scion.

POG!!!!
"
GGG wrote:
This should be further emphasised tomorrow when we reveal the full patch notes for 3.13 which includes over 40 skill gem buffs and other balance changes.

LOL
Mhmm all the tears give them to me so i can liok them.
Other than that great notes, nerfing all the unbalanced shit!
"We are really confident that once the community at large sinks their teeth into these new options, there will be a tonne of powerful new builds available to discover. This should be further emphasised tomorrow when we reveal the full patch notes for 3.13 which includes over 40 skill gem buffs and other balance changes."

How exactly are these patch notes supposed to justify the (mostly) terrible or just plain unnecessary balance changes to ascendancies? The skill gems are barely changed. And "40 skill buffs?!?" are you serious...There are also 30 skill gem nerfs...Stop pretending that y'all are doing us favors with mediocre buffs to underplayed skill gems, actually buff them...and for the love of god buff tankiness and survivability.
Fix the bug where as an Inquisitor playing RF, if you take ZO it will occasionally not allow you to have your consecrated ground buff which in turn causes you to burn until 1 hp unless you go back to your base.
"
MagickaSam wrote:
"
GGG wrote:
This should be further emphasised tomorrow when we reveal the full patch notes for 3.13 which includes over 40 skill gem buffs and other balance changes.

LOL

LOL well they didn't lie!
"
"We are really confident that once the community at large sinks their teeth into these new options, there will be a tonne of powerful new builds available to discover. This should be further emphasised tomorrow when we reveal the full patch notes for 3.13 which includes over 40 skill gem buffs and other balance changes."

How exactly are these patch notes supposed to justify the (mostly) terrible or just plain unnecessary balance changes to ascendancies? The skill gems are barely changed. And "40 skill buffs?!?" are you serious...There are also 30 skill gem nerfs...Stop pretending that y'all are doing us favors with mediocre buffs to underplayed skill gems, actually buff them...and for the love of god buff tankiness and survivability.

What new options? LOL
"Fixed a bug where Flame Surge would deal more damage against non-ignited enemies and NOT against ignited enemes. You know, the exact opposite of what it says!"

Oh my god it actually happened! :D yay!
POE is now a A-RPG without necromancer class ... For unknown reason people are happy with it even if POE isn't a competition game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info