Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas - Zizaran's Maven Kill Event

I get money!
Oh man after reading some of the teasers on the gem buffs like for scorching ray I am sure this will be the skill everyone uses to win these prizes. Can't wait for the patch notes for the buffs to the 40 gems like scorching ray which will now be A8 Sirius viable. You can kill Sirius off screen just like how he can one shot you off screen..
"
DotasinPoe wrote:
Let see now when everything is nerfed what will kill 10 bosses + Maven on SSFHC :) :)

Depending of patch notes I can remember a few...

- useless events announcements

+ gem and patch notes!!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Oh man after reading some of the teasers on the gem buffs like for scorching ray I am sure this will be the skill everyone uses to win these prizes. Can't wait for the patch notes for the buffs to the 40 gems like scorching ray which will now be A8 Sirius viable. You can kill Sirius off screen just like how he can one shot you off screen..

Archon rip off with lag. No thanks. But yeah Like always there will be power creep and all that fretting is for not.
Git R Dun!
And again another event for the 1% of players and no events for the others 99% of the players gz!!! GGG.
Oh look another event in which maybe 0,1% of the playerbase can compete...
Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree information - not found
"
Drakconos wrote:
Oh look another event in which maybe 0,1% of the playerbase can compete...

"oh look, League of legends world championship, another event in which maybe 0,01% of the playerbase can compete..."
"
SuperDrop wrote:
there is always better than average players. zizaran friends play this leagues and they win. and they will split winnings. i gruantee it.

but who cares about this ssf private league thingy..

we want patchnotes.

I care,some of my friends cares and plenty others peoples cares,the whole univers doesn't resolve around you.
"
gorrakuu wrote:
"
SuperDrop wrote:
there is always better than average players. zizaran friends play this leagues and they win. and they will split winnings. i gruantee it.

but who cares about this ssf private league thingy..

we want patchnotes.

I care,some of my friends cares and plenty others peoples cares,the whole univers doesn't resolve around you.

yes its all about me. and lot of people dont care about you and your opinions.
and you have no right to judge my opinions either. keked
fk archnemesis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info