Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas - Zizaran's Maven Kill Event

Let see now when everything is nerfed what will kill 10 bosses + Maven on SSFHC :) :)
"
Nothing for consoles? Some love for us GGG console players ...

There are like 5 HCSSF Console players who can kill Sirus 8.
"
frostzor27 wrote:
To hell with event, we want gem information and patch notes.

^
dont care about the prize, with those new nerfs ,a newbie like me wont be able to reach the red map .....
still w8ting for the patch note!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
DotasinPoe wrote:
Let see now when everything is nerfed what will kill 10 bosses + Maven on SSFHC :) :)

There are a ton of buffs, too.
And we've yet to see how they've gutted most skills and buffed like... two...
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Jan 12 - Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree information.

How about you team up with Ziz for earlier patch notes? Lets hold a dev competition - the patch notes proposal with the least horrible nerfs gets a community award. Let everybody donate a bit to build a pool to appease the evil dragon... :P
"
bauermayers wrote:
who cares? Patch notes, please...

agree
"
lkenpachi wrote:
"
oh no nothing for us sc trade players? you could have atlest given a free box for reaching lvl 80 within the month, guys

LUL
ZULOL
D4 BAD Baseg
Snap I only have 45 days to play this league, can't spend a week attempting to kill the Maven when I want to get to 36 challenges within that time, I believe that ho is better than a chance to get a mystery box
I'm guessing no one will win since according to posts on the last announcement 'every ascendancy and build has been nerfed into unplayability'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info