Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas - Zizaran's Maven Kill Event

Can we please have patch note insted of something that concern only a few players please?
Seems like it would be more appropriate to start it 2-3 weeks in when SC/HC Trade are dead of natural causes rather than just killing them instantly
"
Can we please have patch note insted of something that concern only a few players please?

Patch notes been out
Ahh HARDCORE league!

the only hardcore place where condoms wont help.
Will console players be able to join this event?
Can't wait to see people waste their time to stand infront of a bugged boss like in Harvest ;) Kinda glad that console players don't even get a chance so that I'm not tempted to give it a try. I'm just surprised that nobody remembers the harvest boss race bugging out for over 50% of players whitout any response from GGG until today :(
These events are great for the game/community!
This just in.
Spoiler
Hoes mad.

More @ 11.
Yay, another HC trade league dead on arrival.
You know, it's pretty difficult to trade in a ghost town.

I was happy for SSF players when GGG introduced SSF leagues back then.
Little did I know that some douchebag streamer backed by some esport team / advertisement corpo would force the entire HC playerbase (which is already meager nowadays) to play SSF, every fucking league.

Many HC players go SSF to have an illusory chance at some rewards, and the ones who stay in HC-trade end up playing SSF as well, since there isn't anyone to trade with.

Why don't you guys start this race a month into the league ?
Please. No more labyrinth.
"
patirce wrote:
Yay, another HC trade league dead on arrival.
You know, it's pretty difficult to trade in a ghost town.

I was happy for SSF players when GGG introduced SSF leagues back then.
Little did I know that some douchebag streamer backed by some esport team / advertisement corpo would force the entire HC playerbase (which is already meager nowadays) to play SSF, every fucking league.

Many HC players go SSF to have an illusory chance at some rewards, and the ones who stay in HC-trade end up playing SSF as well, since there isn't anyone to trade with.

Why don't you guys start this race a month into the league ?

I mean HC trade is dead anyways, but I agree with you, the few ones that stay in that league are doomed for the foresable future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info