Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas - Zizaran's Maven Kill Event

Lol why does everyone get so mad/butthurt about someone holding an event that they don't want to take part in? All I'm seeing in this thread is "cry why couldn't you make this an easy mode event, why does it have to be in hard mode".

If ziz wants to have the event in hard mode, and he is the one organising it, then people are just going to have to suck it up, or ignore it.
Last edited by Nubman on Jan 12, 2021, 5:52:56 PM
Great event :)

No time for me to chasing with top players (a lot of work and family stuff) but for sure I'll try to kill Maven within a month :)

Also I will watch the competition on Twitch for sure :)

My prediction: mr. Waggle
Wow GGG. Ziz is outclassing you. Why you dont do things like these? Will surely motevate people to play longer. Make it a end of league event or something. Actual prizes not mtx.
"
Nubman wrote:
Lol why does everyone get so mad/butthurt about someone holding an event that they don't want to take part in? All I'm seeing in this thread is "cry why couldn't you make this an easy mode event, why does it have to be in hard mode".

If ziz wants to have the event in hard mode, and he is the one organising it, then people are just going to have to suck it up, or ignore it.
I think Ziz is paying for this event?
We need something like this in softcore. Sounds fun. Hyped for new league lets goooooo.
Amazing Work
"
Nubman wrote:

That's not the point. Most people don't care that it is a HC event. People are complaing that it's ONLY SSFHC (and PC). This is especially bad for the HC playerbase.

While events like these bring interaction and new players (free advertisement), being such a "singular" event makes the SSFHC the cool kid in town, basically killing the HC trade league from the start.

This is also a bad sign for the SC playerbase. This game (and successful ARPGs in general) is unique because of all the trade and player interaction involved. If SSF becomes the "norm", it means the game is taking a massive change in development philosophy.
event for demi-god tier :( i just kill a7 sirus after heist leage :)) so weak :((
Another Zizaran race he made for himself and 24/7 streamers. Noone cares, give us the patch notes.)
"
zsirfoka wrote:
Another Zizaran race he made for himself and 24/7 streamers. Noone cares, give usthe patch notes.)

Omg, u guys are an absolute cancer for this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info