Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas - Zizaran's Maven Kill Event

"
patirce wrote:
Yay, another HC trade league dead on arrival.
You know, it's pretty difficult to trade in a ghost town.

I was happy for SSF players when GGG introduced SSF leagues back then.
Little did I know that some douchebag streamer backed by some esport team / advertisement corpo would force the entire HC playerbase (which is already meager nowadays) to play SSF, every fucking league.

Many HC players go SSF to have an illusory chance at some rewards, and the ones who stay in HC-trade end up playing SSF as well, since there isn't anyone to trade with.

Why don't you guys start this race a month into the league ?


If you play HC trade, you are basically SSF against your own choosing. If you want to trade you better go to regular Ritual league and transfer everything at the end to HC Ritual.
Heart of Purity

The sense of challenge, danger and mystery has been replaced by a feeling of entitlement, security and predictability.
Mirek Le Fou - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9i7i7LHmL0
Lore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xydfHw6qrB0
Ziz has become a part of the game for me already..the dude is awesome
40.000$ prize pool is actually insane, gj for pulling that of Ziz :)
Let tomorrow be about solutions. Today is about vengeance.
- John Oliver

Chaos-DoT-Caster-guide for any class: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2485596
I am the only player I represent. Plz tell me if I fail to be respectful.
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
patirce wrote:
Yay, another HC trade league dead on arrival.
You know, it's pretty difficult to trade in a ghost town.

I was happy for SSF players when GGG introduced SSF leagues back then.
Little did I know that some douchebag streamer backed by some esport team / advertisement corpo would force the entire HC playerbase (which is already meager nowadays) to play SSF, every fucking league.

Many HC players go SSF to have an illusory chance at some rewards, and the ones who stay in HC-trade end up playing SSF as well, since there isn't anyone to trade with.

Why don't you guys start this race a month into the league ?


If you play HC trade, you are basically SSF against your own choosing. If you want to trade you better go to regular Ritual league and transfer everything at the end to HC Ritual.

Dude I'm talking temp leagues, obviously. Never played in permanent leagues in the past 7 years.

Thing is, thanks to these shitty races, your statement about perm HC league becomes true for HC temp leagues. It makes every HC player SSF against their own choosing.
Please. No more labyrinth.
"
patirce wrote:

Dude I'm talking temp leagues, obviously. Never played in permanent leagues in the past 7 years.

Thing is, thanks to these shitty races, your statement about perm HC league becomes true for HC temp leagues. It makes every HC player SSF against their own choosing.


I was referring to temp leagues.
Heart of Purity

The sense of challenge, danger and mystery has been replaced by a feeling of entitlement, security and predictability.
Mirek Le Fou - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9i7i7LHmL0
Lore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xydfHw6qrB0
Last edited by Reinhart on Jan 13, 2021, 6:50:04 AM
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
patirce wrote:

Dude I'm talking temp leagues, obviously. Never played in permanent leagues in the past 7 years.

Thing is, thanks to these shitty races, your statement about perm HC league becomes true for HC temp leagues. It makes every HC player SSF against their own choosing.


I was referring to temp leagues.

Then I have no idea what your point is. That I should stop playing HC altogether ? Thank you, but no thank you. I tried SC once, back when there were different rewards for HC/SC. Not my cup of tea.
Please. No more labyrinth.
Console Participation?
I am no where NEAR good enough to even think about this event! That being said, it's all I plan on thinking about now. It's this kind of stuff that gets my blood pumping a gears grinding. Even if Hillock takes me down I'm not going out without a fight!

Anyone know what the number buttons are used for? /s
bad news for HC
Stop doing this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info