Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

I understand you're running a business here but it would've been nice to hear about these changes before running the new supporter packs, cause you know, that's 160$ I spent for it and now I'm left wondering if I even want to play again.

Don't get me wrong the trailer was fine and got me all hyped up to splurge in my wallet but I'm not really sure how much of a hand Tencent got in your dealings now and you seem way more shady than before with threads like this one.
Last edited by Nihimoth on Jan 14, 2021, 6:19:14 PM
"
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
It is frustrating but pwrseverance never killed anyone

I'm at risk of stroke from high blood pressure, and facing Sirius does that to me.

Ah, understandable. It is one heck of a fight.

However, I am convinced he won't be as lethal when encountered in influenced maps. Just dropping by to add a bit more of a small challenge then pop back out. Just enough to taunt.

I hate him with a passion too.
Last edited by Bellaluna1722 on Jan 14, 2021, 8:58:29 PM
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
"
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
It is frustrating but pwrseverance never killed anyone

I'm at risk of stroke from high blood pressure, and facing Sirius does that to me.

Ah, understandable. It is one heck of a fight.

However, I am convinced he won't be as lethal when encountered in influenced maps. Just dropping by to add a bit more of a small challenge then pop back out. Just enough to taunt.

I hate him with a passion too.

Disliking a boss because it is difficult and pull one out of the comfort zone is fine ....

But here many (most?) are hating Sirus because its design sucks, it's very poor and it sometiems (often) feel straigth up unfair, and that is a problem.
Potentially, unfairness could lead to anger, and that is definitely linked to an increase in blood pressure imo.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
While I'm not all too fond of GGG dishing out nerfs and calling them buffs, I am delighted that I don't really have to run Lab anymore.
It used to be quite needed, but now it's more of an option to min-max.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info