Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Maybe this question has already been answered. So I apologize if it did. I was wondering how big the radius from Occupying Force is when it says " Cannot Summon Mirage Archers while near your Mirage Archers"? The wiki has a lot of different range definitions for nearby.

Thank you.
Nice balance !!!!!!!

Hype for start this league
-
Last edited by 1451815 on Jan 6, 2023, 9:16:28 PM
Hm, not happy !

But ok, guess it is time too find a new build too invest in, if there are any left.

Last edited by simoniknow on Jan 12, 2021, 5:01:09 AM
Virgin meta slaves are shitting their pants because their TR league starters are slightly worse.

Meanwhile chads are planning their battlemage league starters already...
Even if my first thought "oh nooo!" I'm glad you nerf sometimes instead of just powercreep all the way. Thanks for your great Game GGG :)
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
Love the changes! Slayer on scion is back baby.
As always, there is a lot of crying about balance changes ...

Of course nerfs and buffs hit one or the other sometimes more sometimes less. But with such a complex game, I don't think you can say "OMG they nerfed the shit out of XY" just because they removed one thing or another.

Sometimes it reads far worse on paper than it really is, e.g. lots of gems are getting buffed (information that we don't have yet) and balacing POE is really not easy to imagine.

Here the name Grinding Gear Games is a good example for it, if you only turn a small gear wheel, then it has an impact on the entire rest. Of course, it is now difficult to decide on a league starter, but I'll wait until 1-2 weeks in the league with my opinion.

And to be honest, I think it's pretty awesome that this time nobody really has a clue what to play, what is meta and what isn't and maybe even makes you think instead of stupidly following some build guide (nothing against the writers of build guides, keep up the awesome and important work :))

And of course some people like it and others don't. In any case, I'm really looking forward to the huge update and the new league, even if I have no idea what I'm going to play at the moment
"
Maybe this question has already been answered. So I apologize if it did. I was wondering how big the radius from Occupying Force is when it says " Cannot Summon Mirage Archers while near your Mirage Archers"? The wiki has a lot of different range definitions for nearby.

Thank you.

nearby usually means around 15-20 radius which is half of the screen, more or less. not a big deal imo (one dash at full distance should be enough to respawn them).
"
Nibelton wrote:
"
EvoFrenzy wrote:

but please do remember This game Is FREE, No buyable DLC, No restricted zones for Premium players.

riiight,keep up the White Knight mantle !
map/currency stash tabs are mandatory else it's just a "open" demo.
try to reach end game with only 4 non prem tabs.

sure be my guest and ignore that i said
"
EvoFrenzy wrote:

A few QoL purchases but im sure if you were invested enough in this game that you need more stash tab than its worth it.

because you haven't payed for anything, if you decide to do pay for stash tabs Grats you just payed a fraction of what a standard full released game would cost these days.

a map tab and currency tab right now = 150points and 75points respectively

every minimum supporter pack gives you atleast 250points for MTX / Tabs.

$30 if you want the inclusion of a supporter pack and mtx.
or
$25 for QoL that will last you forever unless your a standard player.
or
<$15 when they go on sale. ( Which happens every fucking league start at the least )

if you make it to maps and are pressed for stash space because of maps and currency.
i would call you invested in the game enough to warrant QoL.

but sure be that player that thinks if the full game is free than the QoL should be to.
Last edited by EvoFrenzy on Jan 12, 2021, 5:11:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info