Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Does anybody have any idea when whould you consider to pick Trickster? :\
Having slightly better survivability than Assasin without any significant damage boost doesn't sound convincing
"
ProfWollhoven wrote:

GGG: Golems and Spectres are too strong in comparison to other minions.

Also GGG: Let's remove increased minion damage from the Necromancer.

GGG: Let's make unpopular gems GREAT AGAIN!
Few days later...
GGG: Hey, Animate Weapon losers (0.1%pop), take some more nerfs for minion dmg!
"
EvoFrenzy wrote:

but please do remember This game Is FREE, No buyable DLC, No restricted zones for Premium players.

riiight,keep up the White Knight mantle !
map/currency stash tabs are mandatory else it's just a "open" demo.
try to reach end game with only 4 non prem tabs.
Last edited by Nibelton on Jan 12, 2021, 4:24:23 AM
RIP ED Trickster

any other build ideas here?
"
SadPersonXnL wrote:
RIP ED Trickster

any other build ideas here?

yes.abuse "the next big thing" i'm sure this league will have some,every league does...breach had HoWa,heist had CoL,Delirum had Archmage and so on. since GGG dont give a flying F about FUN make your own.
aure stacker is still playable as a build,just not broken anymore with 50M dps,but still probably chase build that isnt worth it's investment as of 3.13 patch.
Last edited by Nibelton on Jan 12, 2021, 4:29:33 AM
Guys, I have been playing this game for a very long time. I gotta tell you something. Every league they will let us know what they would like us to play and come up with cool new mtx for those skills. Just wait for patch notes where we are told what the viable builds are.
Just sit back and enjoy the game, that was kickstarted and sold to 10c... I KNOW I WILL!
Bring back movement speed to the ascendancies.. its the best part of the damn game

also why are all DOT builds destroyed?

removing 2% life regen on chieftain also just straight up will fuck RF builds
i don't understand the change to totems, it feels like a nerf :(
Maybe the idea behind all the nerf is to achieve a point where there is no metas, just many options equally interesting and fun to play.... I know: Utopia :D
Dear GGG,
maybe you will answer us for example about this what we wrote here.
I know you are listening people playing your game, so please take your part in this topic and help us understand your changes to all classes and let us make this game better together.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info