Ritual Challenge Rewards

wow HO!

its super cool HO + free for challenge? WOW GGG! GJ! SO GOOD JOB!

wish there more rewards for challenge like this!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
iuiulitza wrote:
"
ggEASYY wrote:
made the challenges more difficult, they are way too easy and fast to get.

Not by anyone . For majority of people , doing even 24 challenges it's already challenging .

Yeah and thats good, they should not be able to be done by everyone or they would be giveaways not challenges.
"
iuiulitza wrote:
"
ggEASYY wrote:
made the challenges more difficult, they are way too easy and fast to get.

Not by anyone . For majority of people , doing even 24 challenges it's already challenging .

+1
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Baking_Bread wrote:
The one and ONLY time challenges were an absolute clusterfuck of a mess was during Synthesis. Other than that reaching 36 challenges is the most easiest of endeavours.

For some.
"
xPiranha wrote:
What exactly do you use your hideout for? Just curious as to why youd need more room.

Some hideouts are roomier than others. The Enlightened (Elreon) hideout is just about right for my purposes, though still a little cramped. The main room is where most of the masters and my stash are, while one room off the main area has the map device and the other room off the main area has Alva (also known as the Incursion map device).

A couple of the freebie hideouts one picks up either from having had all the Forsaken Masters levelled, or from picking them up in the course of playing the game, seem to me to be a bit cramped for the way I like to set things up. The Baleful Hideout was definitely too small for my purposes, and I want to say the Stately Hideout was almost as claustrophobic.

Hope that answers your question.
pog might try for 36 for the first time in 18 leagues...
random floating candles lol no ty
AWESOMO <3

Damn a hideout for 36 lets go!
Really nice 36 challenge reward, an epic shaman witchdoctor village hideout.

I wish they would tone down the challenge difficulties though.

The highest I've gotten was 24/40 after no-lifing extremely hard on the game for 4-5 weeks, using a week's vacation from work, and hard burning out at lvl 93 or 94. And only 24 challenges done lol!

36/40 is just masochism lol. If playing 8 hours a day for 4 straight weeks doesn't even get you to 30 challenges completion, that's a bit much. There should be like 50 or 60 challenges total in the pool, because the last 10 or so challenges are always so brutal.

Thanks for reading my feedback as someone who has been playing regularly every league since Beta. Many will disagree with my sentiments, but they also probably farm 100 exalted orbs per league and are the 1%. We need to improve the experience for the players outside that fraction.

The only other last thing I'd ask, is to add the music track to the mtx jukebox, it's pretty rad. Thanks! :D
Last edited by dizz on Jan 9, 2021, 7:17:48 PM
Wow, definitely going for HO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info