Ritual Challenge Rewards

"
Tree83 wrote:

last couple 36's i got took 4 and 5 days /played and i started playing seriously in essence league (my first 36) and ive had 6 since then only because i didnt like the rewards and didnt play the league
ive been saying to my mates i rkn the challenges should be harder cause imo they've gotten way easier to do and the ease at which you get currency and gear is retarded

i hate to say it, but u gotta get good bro

Sorry I have to chime in, but maybe and no and no.

I guess we can agree, that some challenges can be more tricky, meaning requiring more thought and consideration, some skill, but not just a dps or gear check.

Having to follow cookie cutter builds or invest in current meta builds should never be a requirement.

On top of that, challenges should teach something, as they often do, though mostly not more then 20%. Introducing new things, rare game mechanics, special crafts etc, which all could be done solo with little currency investment.

The worst ones are the grinds which require immense amounts of time which most don't have or currency grinding which requires not only time, but play styles
most don't like at all.

Challenges should not force certain builds or game-plays, yet more often then not I find some challenges impossible to do with whole categories of builds requiring friends or 'buying' services, which most of us don't like to do...

I don't wont to get into it further here (probably make a new thread), but Challenges should be overhauled by someone with more creativity, as they are now ... which doesn't mean harder in terms of "get good" with a "better build".

Best
Last edited by Yahira on Jan 10, 2021, 1:16:15 PM
Nothing enticing for me but I dont rly care for cosmetics anyhows. Lets just hope the league is fun.
I bet it'll be grindy, but...for hideout! :3
"
Tree83 wrote:
"
dizz wrote:
Really nice 36 challenge reward, an epic shaman witchdoctor village hideout.

I wish they would tone down the challenge difficulties though.

The highest I've gotten was 24/40 after no-lifing extremely hard on the game for 4-5 weeks, using a week's vacation from work, and hard burning out at lvl 93 or 94. And only 24 challenges done lol!

36/40 is just masochism lol. If playing 8 hours a day for 4 straight weeks doesn't even get you to 30 challenges completion, that's a bit much. There should be like 50 or 60 challenges total in the pool, because the last 10 or so challenges are always so brutal.

Thanks for reading my feedback as someone who has been playing regularly every league since Beta. Many will disagree with my sentiments, but they also probably farm 100 exalted orbs per league and are the 1%. We need to improve the experience for the players outside that fraction.

The only other last thing I'd ask, is to add the music track to the mtx jukebox, it's pretty rad. Thanks! :D

last couple 36's i got took 4 and 5 days /played and i started playing seriously in essence league (my first 36) and ive had 6 since then only because i didnt like the rewards and didnt play the league
ive been saying to my mates i rkn the challenges should be harder cause imo they've gotten way easier to do and the ease at which you get currency and gear is retarded

Spoken like the true 1% player I've come to despise. Thanks for providing a substantial counter argument! /s
Last edited by dizz on Jan 10, 2021, 5:32:45 PM
Youch...
They're getting ever more stingy with the league rewards.

Way back in the day it was darn near a complete armor set. Now you don't even get footprints.
Weapon effect, a truly *hideous* character effect, and a hideout...

Wow. Sad.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
A HIDE! Wowowoweeee guess it is step your game up time
🐢
"
dizz wrote:

The highest I've gotten was 24/40 after no-lifing extremely hard on the game for 4-5 weeks, using a week's vacation from work, and hard burning out at lvl 93 or 94. And only 24 challenges done lol!

36/40 is just masochism lol. If playing 8 hours a day for 4 straight weeks doesn't even get you to 30 challenges completion, that's a bit much. There should be like 50 or 60 challenges total in the pool, because the last 10 or so challenges are always so brutal.

Thanks for reading my feedback as someone who has been playing regularly every league since Beta. Many will disagree with my sentiments, but they also probably farm 100 exalted orbs per league and are the 1%. We need to improve the experience for the players outside that fraction.

The only other last thing I'd ask, is to add the music track to the mtx jukebox, it's pretty rad. Thanks! :D

Yes! This game used to be ethical yet now it has sold out to China and in order to complete 36 challenges you do not grind like you did...you PAY! YOU PAY THE COMMUNIST WAY $$$$$$$$$$! Just the way things are now and anyone says they didn't pay in some way shape or form for their 36/40 or 40/40 is a straight liar. Pay to play, pay to stay and pay pay pay - Chris Wilson is NOT on a diet mind you, boy has gotta eat!
🐢
Imagine if we could've got a portal for 36 challenge instead of character effect, that would've been so POG!
I think the candles on the character effect, or even the whole effect, should rotate independent of character movement.
"
Tree83 wrote:
"
dizz wrote:

You sound like something this website would censor me from typing in this box so I'll let you fill in the blank. Get over yourself. The challenge difficulty is fine as is. Maybe you should try playing hardcore since you're such a power-elite PoE neckbeard; talking down to people like that.

Love,
Someone who got 36 challenges in their first league, has gotten 36 challenges every time I've attempted it as well, and has never played softcore. Ever.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info