Ritual Challenge Rewards

"
Summ3r wrote:
so is this only me who thinks that rewards are pretty meh?

No, you're not the only one.

The weapon effect is übermeh.

The character effect is okay. I know one early poster found them hilarious, but I kinda like the floating candles. Having said that, considering what I went through to get 24 challenges in Heist, I'm not convinced this MTX is worth that level of effort.

The hideout looks kinda small to me. Luridly lit and appealingly tribal? Absolutely. Enough room for how I use my hideout? Not so sure... and probably academic considering the best I've ever done is something like 27 challenges, and that was years ago when the challenges were a bit easier. Personally, I'm finding the challenges deterrent and a bit punitive, but maybe that's just me.

I just wish they'd make up their minds whether it's Ritual League or Echoes of the Atlas League.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
hideout looks nice. might try for 36 this time
hideout nice!!!
For 12 challenge are ok the weapon effect.

On 24 challenge reward the white part if are be smaller (half size)looking more better. same as candles too, whit smaller candles even whit other color of flames are looking bestial.

As artist this my opinion.

On 36 challenge the hut im 100% sure that not movable.

In general im glad that they changed the reward types. Only hope it can't will be too hard to get them.
that character effect just made stuff come out of me
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Summ3r wrote:

I just wish they'd make up their minds whether it's Ritual League or Echoes of the Atlas League.

It is Ritual League. The EXPANSION content is Echoes of the Atlas & has nothing to do with the League.
Eh nice rewards Heist was better.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Spoiler
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Summ3r wrote:

No, you're not the only one.

The weapon effect is übermeh.

The character effect is okay. I know one early poster found them hilarious, but I kinda like the floating candles. Having said that, considering what I went through to get 24 challenges in Heist, I'm not convinced this MTX is worth that level of effort.

The hideout looks kinda small to me. Luridly lit and appealingly tribal? Absolutely. Enough room for how I use my hideout? Not so sure... and probably academic considering the best I've ever done is something like 27 challenges, and that was years ago when the challenges were a bit easier. Personally, I'm finding the challenges deterrent and a bit punitive, but maybe that's just me.

What exactly do you use your hideout for? Just curious as to why youd need more room.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
not even worth to go for 12. absolutely crap.

lets hope, that at least the content will make up for those awful reewards.
"
SenchuTen wrote:
"
Baking_Bread wrote:
"
SenchuTen wrote:
Yaaay. More stuff gated behind a lot of Rng!

RNG? Where in the everloving fuck is getting challenges done RNG gated?

I forgot. You can always pay for them woth a couple of exalts.

[Removed by Support] You complete a large chunk of the challenges automatically via playing the game casually lmao. The other half you get from looking at another chunk of your challenges on the verge of completion and finishing them easily. Only in the most dubious event of a very badly designed challenge (which then you can skip through them all and filter out the worst ones and then check again to see whether you reach your goal from the rest or not) would you possibly need to either rely heavily on RNG or seek aid for a fee of a couple exalts (maybe) and most of the time people just give away free completions in global 820 too.

[Removed by Support]

The one and ONLY time challenges were an absolute clusterfuck of a mess was during Synthesis. Other than that reaching 36 challenges is the most easiest of endeavours.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jan 9, 2021, 11:47:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info