3.13.0 Livestream Twitch Drops

YEP Drops
"
BuggyPie wrote:
I got twitch account linked but when i press the show old rewards the error specified on linking account appears, do you think i am fine ?

You need to re-link.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Hammer-time & even took a 1-month subscription for 6 months!
"
'Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops'.

Doesn't say this for me

Last edited by DixuMixu on Jan 5, 2021, 5:45:23 PM
Oh noes... Another wave of angry people are gonna come. I just know it.
POGGERS
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
'Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops'.

Doesn't say this for me

If that page doesn't have an error message in red text then you're eligible. I've re-added the eligibility message to reduce confusion.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Any 0 droppers :)
Free wings? Sure, why not?! Still linked with Twich, so no problems.

Guess they look better than any 12 or 24 challenge reward next league.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You could send us slices of pizza as a drop and I still wouldn't watch your silly twitch.

It is soo easy to get twitch drops without even actively watching streamers, in case there are people that despise that kind of content.

Just open any POE stream in your browser tab and mute it+ place it in background while you're doing your business and your account is online/logged.
That was what i did back then. I played PoE or watched movies while checking every hour or so if the stream has not crashed, while not bothering to hear the usual twich spam.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jan 5, 2021, 6:07:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info