Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.13.0 Livestream Twitch Drops

Thanks GGG :)
NICE!!
Earlier error resolved itself after an hour.
"
Praanesh wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"Failed to check for new Twitch entitlements. Please check back later!"

edit: nevermind tried again and it's working :)

How did you solve it???

Edit: It worked!!! I tried this https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections -> Disconnect your POE Account Here

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections -> Disconnect your POE Account Here

Reconnect on POE Website here: https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections

Yay this finally worked for me! Cheers :D
Wow guaranteed loot drop is amazing. Everyone can just relax and watch the stream for it's content rather than worrying about the loot drop and spamming stuff. Really glad that GGG made this change after that feedback from ExileCon. WTG
lots of magma wings in town soon
"
gandhar0 wrote:
It is soo easy to get twitch drops without even actively watching streamers, in case there are people that despise that kind of content.

Just open any POE stream in your browser tab and mute it+ place it in background while you're doing your business and your account is online/logged.
That was what i did back then. I played PoE or watched movies while checking every hour or so if the stream has not crashed, while not bothering to hear the usual twich spam.

As far as I know, some Twitch drops don't count time "watching" when the video player is muted. A way around that for those who just want the drops is to mute the tab instead of the player.
selling my identity and playing habits to twitch? nty.

and when you have to reward players to like the stuff you release, something is really off.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
FIN_10Shi wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
It is soo easy to get twitch drops without even actively watching streamers, in case there are people that despise that kind of content.

Just open any POE stream in your browser tab and mute it+ place it in background while you're doing your business and your account is online/logged.
That was what i did back then. I played PoE or watched movies while checking every hour or so if the stream has not crashed, while not bothering to hear the usual twich spam.

Thats literally what i meant. Muting the browser tab.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jan 5, 2021, 6:39:37 PM
"
vio wrote:
selling my identity and playing habits to twitch? nty.

and when you have to reward players to like the stuff you release, something is really off.

Which identity. People seem too dramatic and uninformed.

it is all a question how serious you take your outgoing data.

Use a VPN and throw away email ,to create Twitch account and watch it, if you're concerned.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info