PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Just leveled this build and it's very good, the ignite setup seems a lot easier to do than scolds which I tried before and failed.

It seems like you absolutely need the +ES on hit discipline watcher eye, or else the constant hits will drain your ES to 0? I got the watcher eye but I was wondering about this.

Sorry if this has been talked about before, didn't go through all the past posts.

Yes, there are ways to circumvent this but they're kinda convoluted and not ideal...and still don't work as well. lol.

But yes, ES on hit Watcher's Eye is more or less mandatory for end game to have good life pool.
Finally, managed to get Replica Duskdown myself. Good improvement over the Martyr.

Still need to sort out chest (get +crit to spell chance on the existing one until i get something better with explode), helm, ring and gloves. Not enough currency currently :D.

I want to ask, if i have dual curse, one of them being Flammability, it will make sense to use Hypothermia support instead of Increased Critical Strike Chance support? Or still better Awakened Fire Penetration support as i saw some people using it?

Thank you!
Last edited by joint77 on Mar 14, 2021, 9:19:55 AM
"
joint77 wrote:
Finally, managed to get Replica Duskdown myself. Good improvement over the Martyr.

Still need to sort out chest (get +crit to spell chance on the existing one until i get something better with explode), helm, ring and gloves. Not enough currency currently :D.

I want to ask, if i have dual curse, one of them being Flammability, it will make sense to use Hypothermia support instead of Increased Critical Strike Chance support? Or still better Awakened Fire Penetration support as i saw some people using it?

Thank you!

Generally the more penetration/res reduction you have elsewhere the weaker the support gem becomes. Hypothermia is solidly 40% more damage at all times vs Fire Pen sometimes being better (high resist maps) and sometimes being worse or the same (most cases).

For example, I have -9 res from helmet and -10 res from cooked alive. These are great stats but make fire pen as a support gem less effective than a typical more multiplier.

Hypo is the safe choice overall and better under most circumstances.
Thank you!

Are those gloves are good for this build or its better with chilled enemies ?
"
Yeti221 wrote:

Are those gloves are good for this build or its better with chilled enemies ?

I mean ideally you'd have the damage against chilled enemies but those are also extremely good.

The biggest difference is that spell damage doesn't effect the corpse explosion damage side of DD and VD. less important for VD but if you plan to go the DD route it's more important to have generic/elemental damage scaling than spell damage scaling specifically--even Unnerve in this case only only somewhat useful for that reason as well.

Great gloves though, I wouldn't hesitate to use them unless you still need accuracy.
Hi, I've been playing this build and it's awesome, thanks for sharing with us.
Kind of on the same note of the 6th link, would increased AoE be better than Hypothermia?
"
SeuMedo wrote:
Hi, I've been playing this build and it's awesome, thanks for sharing with us.
Kind of on the same note of the 6th link, would increased AoE be better than Hypothermia?

Awesome dude! Glad you're enjoying the build!

I use Woke AOE for Detonate Dead to help with clear speed and explosion overlap. If you're using VD it's not needed at all.
I managed to reach delve depth 1000 via this build, played with a Martyr staff until like 900, but needed the Replica Duskdawn to pump up the damage output.

Made a video reaching the last node (also my gear is included at the end which has some items I haven't changed since like day 3, so might not be the most ideal :) )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVb3wp7aMKI
"
metalz975 wrote:
I managed to reach delve depth 1000 via this build, played with a Martyr staff until like 900, but needed the Replica Duskdawn to pump up the damage output.

Made a video reaching the last node (also my gear is included at the end which has some items I haven't changed since like day 3, so might not be the most ideal :) )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVb3wp7aMKI

Congrats dude! I have never had the patience to delve down to 1k within a temp league's timeframe so knowing that someone else took it that far is really sweet! Good job.

I think my favorite part about this is how basic some of your gear is tbh. That alone really illustrates how strong the build is. Some generic rares for gloves+helmet are 100% okay--though I must say, my helmet is pretty dang OP. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info