[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Hi Gryph.
First tyvm for this build. I played before ur CWC Volatile Dead build in metamorph league. And now i playing ur build again. Again and again amazing volatile dead build.
But i have a problem with corpses. I taking in desecrate primal crushclaw and blisterlord. Okey no problem. I playing 1,2,3.... hours. Okey no problem.
But when i leave game and coming back few hours later my desecrate pool vanished. No crushclaw no blisterlord. I did it another desecrate gem in spectre pool. And same result. No ours spectre corpses.
How can i solve this problem?
"
PrnGraffitti wrote:
Hi Gryph.
First tyvm for this build. I played before ur CWC Volatile Dead build in metamorph league. And now i playing ur build again. Again and again amazing volatile dead build.
But i have a problem with corpses. I taking in desecrate primal crushclaw and blisterlord. Okey no problem. I playing 1,2,3.... hours. Okey no problem.
But when i leave game and coming back few hours later my desecrate pool vanished. No crushclaw no blisterlord. I did it another desecrate gem in spectre pool. And same result. No ours spectre corpses.
How can i solve this problem?

You have to have them summoned. If they die in a map, resummon them before starting your next map. They will always be in your Desecrate pool if they are actively summoned
This is how it went for me in the ritual league... very very good... thank you very much bro for the inspiration for this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzXLO1BpLkQ
Will this be a viable league stater for 3.14? I only have time for one character next league, this build looks awesome but not sure if i'm setting myself up for failure trying to achieve it with just one character?
"
Xierg wrote:
Will this be a viable league stater for 3.14? I only have time for one character next league, this build looks awesome but not sure if i'm setting myself up for failure trying to achieve it with just one character?

It's viable, but would probably make a better 2nd character or 2nd week one. The amulet is very expensive in the first few days but rapidly goes down in cost after a week or so.

As always, we'll have to wait for patch notes :D
From the Balance Manifesto, Corrupted Soul appears to be getting a hit:

'Corrupted Soul Keystone now causes you to Gain 15% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield (from 20%). The Keystone allowed life base characters to get large amounts of Energy Shield very easily, while the Non-Chaos Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield stat didn't prove to be a significant downside for most builds taking the Keystone.'

"
From the Balance Manifesto, Corrupted Soul appears to be getting a hit:

'Corrupted Soul Keystone now causes you to Gain 15% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield (from 20%). The Keystone allowed life base characters to get large amounts of Energy Shield very easily, while the Non-Chaos Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield stat didn't prove to be a significant downside for most builds taking the Keystone.'

Yeah that's nothing to be concerned over. small numerical hit to ES is all.
up to 50% nerf to explosion damage though, that's concerning, right?
Life is soup, I am fork.
First of all so much thanks for this build i loved it! ritual was my first league and started like 2 months ago. This was my second character, after reaching red maps with impale cyclone, i switched to your build and it was so much fun.

As next league's patch is released, whats your opinion about this build? Is it viable league starter? If not what are you going to use at league start?
"
Ownzerr wrote:
First of all so much thanks for this build i loved it! ritual was my first league and started like 2 months ago. This was my second character, after reaching red maps with impale cyclone, i switched to your build and it was so much fun.

As next league's patch is released, whats your opinion about this build? Is it viable league starter? If not what are you going to use at league start?

based on what I'm seeing there's very little actual change. Some numerical nerfs to ES(lose maybe 400-500es on end game setup)

I league started this in ritual and while that was *fine* the cost of the uniques this build requires are exponentially higher in the first week of the league. Like, 3-5ex for the amulet early on. I would say this is a rock solid 2nd character or starter if you don't have time to play in week 1.

I haven't decided what to do for league start. I'll figure it out in a day or 2 :P

"
Cynooo wrote:
up to 50% nerf to explosion damage though, that's concerning, right?

Honestly, VD doesn't need explodes to clear. You will probably barely notice this on strictly VD.

It does mean that we probably want to stick to Cremator on a medium cluster though for corpse removal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info