Next Week's News Schedule

Waiting for some unexpected QoL for loot as always!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I hope for a good new league ... :D
Classes? And Ascendancies? Because 3.13 is actually [redacted]. Why is it [redacted] me?! All I said was [user terminated].
nice ^^
"
nevalopo wrote:
Auction house this league? :) Maybe my friends wont quit so early because they hate trading in this game but feel they are forced to or be behind entire league.

Amen to that.
"
Zen0n wrote:
"
nevalopo wrote:
Auction house this league? :) Maybe my friends wont quit so early because they hate trading in this game but feel they are forced to or be behind entire league.

Amen to that.

ye i dont get what problem is to make auction house this will stoped scaming , more easy selling/ buying items i dotn get it why it still isnt in game even lot of items are hard to price and for beginner is imposible to do it the auction house will make it more easier for beginers with biding or instant buyoud ... there is lot that can be in it
Last edited by CreazyX on Jan 5, 2021, 9:35:45 AM
Conspicuously absent from the announcement schedule announcement: the league brimmed hat announcement.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
You honestly could have (and probably should have) been putting reveal stuff up for a while now since you supposedly finished making the league mid December-ish. May have garnered more hype to play it since people would have been watching the info for it while doing the events and what not.

Either way I just hope it's fun, been a while since a league was super fun for me...Heist was alright and nothing was bad outside of how unfun it was to get the story/quest contracts (was really hoping it'd be a league mechanic not locked behind mapping as I find that aspect of the game super unfun). I really don't have fun crafting so I could barely stomach harvest league since if you didn't use the crafting it was essentially playing standard (though the same argument could be used with heist if you don't engage with it). And delirium was upsetting because I hate being rushed or forced to rush, that league would have been so much better if the enemies just grew tougher over time and you chose when to end the delirium rather than it have a timer.

So here's to hoping the next league is a good one (and please no timers, being forced to rush in a mechanic constantly isn't fun)
"
Achilion wrote:

Last edited by element9999 on Jan 5, 2021, 10:39:17 AM
Ok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info