Next Week's News Schedule

"
Waiting for some unexpected QoL for loot as always!

...so you're expecting it?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Im just here eating and waiting for new League.
hi
"
IceDead wrote:
Jan 16 - New Mystery Box Revealed............. i'm sorry but they are unethical as fuck and you should find another way because this is not the way to make money.

But they are making tons of money that way
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Waiting for some unexpected QoL for loot as always!

...so you're expecting it?

It can be fucking anything, I'm sure it will be a huge announcement, scope wise it will be probably on the scale of the 6>10 acts and Conqs. It happens more or less yearly and the fact it is delayed a bit this year is imho a sign of massiveness.
"
IceDead wrote:
Jan 16 - New Mystery Box Revealed............. i'm sorry but they are unethical as fuck and you should find another way because this is not the way to make money.

How are they "unethical as fuck"? They don't make you purchase them. The boxes don't help game progression in anyway. So please explain your opinion on this?
No MTX from the events... 2020 continues into 2021 it seems.
Twitch Drops while the event streams likely be bad too.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Why am I the only person wondering what...

"
Jan 13 - All new and changed gems at level 20 with 20% quality.

...this is????
Last edited by VerbalKintt on Jan 5, 2021, 2:13:28 PM
I've been having such a shitty week at work seeing this schedule at least gives me something to look forward to. Thanks GGG.
A setback is simply a setup for your next comeback.
"
IceDead wrote:

Like it or not, gatcha mechanisms are virtually the de-facto standard for game studios to make money these days. Sadly I don't see them going away anytime soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info