Happy Holidays! Get a Free Twilight Mystery Box!

In-game I press M and then I can't figure out how to receive the present. Anyway good thought.Ah wait I pressed N and it worked. LoL
I got a huge purple flying dragon pet with astral-shaper effect wings
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Dec 26, 2020, 5:09:38 AM
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
mebhansen wrote:
No mysterybox for me :-/ ?!
I press "N" in-game, and no box
GGG said this earlier not sure if you tried that.

Would you please ensure you have logged into the Path of Exile game client and then opened the in-game shop by pressing the M key for us? Unfortunately opening the shop via the Path of Exile website will not grant a free Mystery Box.

I just logged in and there it was :-) I did nothing different so I'm guessing it was christmas-lag

Happy holidays all :-)
Last edited by mebhansen on Dec 26, 2020, 6:01:35 AM
"
Starcub1 wrote:
What am I missing? It seems I only have the option to purchase one for 30 coins... no free box.

I'm afraid accounts needed to be created before December 25th 2020 to be eligible to receive the free Mystery Box, additionally it appears you have no characters on your account - you need to log into the game client to open the in-game shop.

"
ironmlh wrote:
Same for me, no box in my microtransactions when accessing in game. Been playing for years.

Double checked for you and it appears you have a Twilight Mystery Box currently waiting in your microtransaction stash - this should be under the heading Consumable. :)

"
Ostr9393 wrote:
I didn't get a free Inbox

Double checked this for you and it appears you received the Sunrise Blood and Sand Effect! You are able to find this item in your microtransaction stash under the heading Skill Gem Effect. :)

"
le_flow wrote:
Same here, I'm relative new, logged in today via Steam and opened ingame the microtranscation shop, but did'nt get a box or i don't know where to find it (is it in the inventory, stash?)

nevertheless, happy holidays to all and hope you enjoyed the days. :)

Double checked for you and it appears you have a Twilight Mystery Box currently waiting in your microtransaction stash - this should be under the heading Consumable. :)

Merry Christmas from Franconia.
thank you very nice
Thank you. Happy Holidays GGG Team!!!
I wish we had "no dupes" system :( But anyway,thx :( Lets get another pet cloud =((((
Hello Happy Holidays !!
I have a problem with the twilight box i press m and n but not received nothing
Happy holydays and New Year to all.
Merry Christmas.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last edited by Prostitute4Money on Dec 27, 2020, 3:46:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info