Happy Holidays! Get a Free Twilight Mystery Box!

I never received Twilight Mystery Box in Path of Exile PS4.
"
Pandemiia1 wrote:
Hello Happy Holidays !!
I have a problem with the twilight box i press m and n but not received nothing

Double checked this for you and it appears you received the Nightfall Weapon Effect! You are able to find this item in your microtransaction stash under the heading Weapon Effect. :)

"
HosTemp90 wrote:

I believe you have already contacted us via email, I will continue to correspond with you there.
I am done with GGG and PoE after I sent a request on Twwilight Mystery Box and got denied because I created my account on December 25 2020 WTF I am so pissed!!!
Happy hollidays,Fra danmark=denmark :-) GG
"
HosTemp90 wrote:

"
HosTemp90 wrote:
... got denied because I created my account on December 25 2020 WTF I am so pissed!!!

You should return to school and join the text reading class before creating unnecessary drama, bro ...
when finishing class you can return to announcement and there you find your answer.
Last edited by bex_HB on Dec 27, 2020, 5:37:27 PM
There's no notification of success when opening the shop, making it very difficult to realize that it worked.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Got sunrise wings from gift box, nice! :D
Definitely no box for me looked everywhere:(
Very the same for me = no box :(
"
DextersLabCat wrote:
Definitely no box for me looked everywhere:(

It looks like you already opened your box a couple of days ago. From what I can see, you got the Nightfall Weapon Effect from it. :D

"
kUMters wrote:
Very the same for me = no box :(

Sorry that yours took a bit of time to come through. It should be there for you to open now though. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info