On behalf of everyone at Grinding Gear Games, we'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays! In the festive spirit, we're offering everyone a free Twilight Mystery Box!

To redeem a free Twilight Mystery Box all you need to do is to open the in-game shop! The Mystery Box will be automatically added to your account. Please note that visiting the shop on the website does not trigger the free box - it must be accessed from inside the game client.

To receive a free Twilight Mystery Box, your account has to have been created prior to today. It's only possible to get one box per account. The offer is available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One!

The free mystery box will stop being available at Jan 08, 2021 5:59 AM (EST) i.e. 3am on January 8th (PST). Check out the contents of the Twilight Mystery Box in the trailer below.

We hope you're having a great holiday!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
MetalheartX wrote:
I was not given a mystery box...

Hiya,

Would you please ensure you have logged into the Path of Exile game client and then opened the in-game shop by pressing the M key for us? Unfortunately opening the shop via the Path of Exile website will not grant a free Mystery Box.
"
Starcub1 wrote:
What am I missing? It seems I only have the option to purchase one for 30 coins... no free box.

I'm afraid accounts needed to be created before December 25th 2020 to be eligible to receive the free Mystery Box, additionally it appears you have no characters on your account - you need to log into the game client to open the in-game shop.

"
ironmlh wrote:
Same for me, no box in my microtransactions when accessing in game. Been playing for years.

Double checked for you and it appears you have a Twilight Mystery Box currently waiting in your microtransaction stash - this should be under the heading Consumable. :)

"
Ostr9393 wrote:
I didn't get a free Inbox

Double checked this for you and it appears you received the Sunrise Blood and Sand Effect! You are able to find this item in your microtransaction stash under the heading Skill Gem Effect. :)

"
le_flow wrote:
Same here, I'm relative new, logged in today via Steam and opened ingame the microtranscation shop, but did'nt get a box or i don't know where to find it (is it in the inventory, stash?)

nevertheless, happy holidays to all and hope you enjoyed the days. :)

Double checked for you and it appears you have a Twilight Mystery Box currently waiting in your microtransaction stash - this should be under the heading Consumable. :)

"
Pandemiia1 wrote:
Hello Happy Holidays !!
I have a problem with the twilight box i press m and n but not received nothing

Double checked this for you and it appears you received the Nightfall Weapon Effect! You are able to find this item in your microtransaction stash under the heading Weapon Effect. :)

"
HosTemp90 wrote:
I never received Twilight Mystery Box in Path of Exile PS4.

I believe you have already contacted us via email, I will continue to correspond with you there.
"
DextersLabCat wrote:
Definitely no box for me looked everywhere:(

It looks like you already opened your box a couple of days ago. From what I can see, you got the Nightfall Weapon Effect from it. :D

"
kUMters wrote:
Very the same for me = no box :(

Sorry that yours took a bit of time to come through. It should be there for you to open now though. :)
"
Wennaa wrote:
Merry Christmas, whether those who log in through the epic game don't get the mystery box

Hiya,

Double checked for you and you did receive your free Mystery Box (yay!), looks like you opened it and got a set of Nightfall Footprints. :)
For those that haven't received their free Twilight Mystery Box, please email support@grindinggear.com and we'll look into it further for you. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info