New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

Not buying anything until you start fixing your game.
Vote with your wallet exiles.
kind regards
"
Ydoum wrote:
Nothing will ever top Empyrean/Crucible.

You missed out on the atlas of worlds core packs.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I'll have to wait for the new league supporter packs, it seems.

Delve - it's fine.
Breach - Yet another red weapon. Weird moving hands on tons of recent armors and the same bottom part as madcap.
Abyss - basilisk, acid, necrotic, viper. I feel there's a missed opportunity with something either more yellow or green. Why do you always have to mix them?
Harvest - Glimmerwood. No, seriously, Glimmerwood.
Atlas - the portal looks AMAZING. But hey, that would be 480 dollars for a portal, in my case.

I don't wanna say that they feel recycled, but I wish they made more stuff like Darkwood. We have enough greenish-yellow, purple and red.

Pink is a color too, remember when you used it in the beta packs? I'm still waiting for an armor pack to go with my weapon. :)
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
"
ainuayan wrote:

Atlas - the portal looks AMAZING. But hey, that would be 480 dollars for a portal, in my case.

That definitely applied to the Orion pack/portal. This imho does not.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Of course it's not going to tease next league because these are core packs. Not league supporter packs. Although, considering it's every league, it may tease the new Atlas. Are we going to see all of these mods in every map?
Last edited by Crook1d on Dec 17, 2020, 5:34:26 PM
Well, these are actually quite nice. I was somewhat interested in the physical items with the last set, but found the MTX really underwhelming.

Any chance of a V-neck option for the shirts, though? I don't mean to kink-shame anyone who goes for crew-necks, really, it's fine if you enjoy being choked by your clothing, but it's a limit for me...
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Really like those, glad that we have physical items back in them. Already got Harvest pack (my gift for myself for Christmas), and gonna get the Atlas upgrade for my birthday, as usual. Unless I will snap and get it with my Christmas bonus payroll lol.

Digging the esthetic of this edition, really like selection of exclusive mtx a lot. Thanks God no apparitions, portals/wings/pets are way better in my opinion. Edit - OMG I love the way you implanted that thingy like apparition into portals. That Niko-like dude over map device is awesome.

Spoiler
Disclaimer for haters:
I am not a fan boy, but PoE is practically the only game I play. I live in US and 1000$ a year is not that much money for me to spend on something I like. I used to smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day (off the smokes for 3 years now) and that was costing me 500$ a month (yes, circa 6000$ a year). Please do not tell me what I should spend my hard earned money on.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Last edited by N4rk0tyk on Dec 17, 2020, 5:45:10 PM
"
Antigegner wrote:
I think they look good and I'm happy for everyone who loves those new mtx.

BUT

I'm the type of customer who likes a bit more realistic looking mtx and I haven't seen anything like that for years :-(

when I say "a little bit more realistic" I mean something like:

- Verdant Armour Pack
- Bear Armour Pack
- I can even live with the Sphingx Armour Pack

The darkwood and temple set is new sets that came out during heist that looks realistic. they are currently under new if you want to look at them.

The following is my personal opinion so you might not think the following sets are realistic.
The new Glimmerwood set also looks realistic to me for a shaman, It has glowing on it. Its a magic world and having plant talismans or glowing animal parts on your armor will fall unto that for me in a fantasy world. The mask might look slightly weird but its a mask doctor wore during i think the renaissance period during plagues i believe.

The delve one will fall under realistic for me in a fantasy world its just a miner with azurite on him/her to make light.
Last edited by b4timert on Dec 17, 2020, 5:58:19 PM
Core Packs are always neat, but I'm waiting for them to have something worthwhile, like an exclusive Skill MTX/Variation or something that feels worth dropping big money for.

Yes, I get the whole "supporting devs" and all that, but if you're gonna offer me something in return, it has to entice me in the first place. Just saying, my opinion, blah blah blah.
"
satanttin wrote:
they could work on future content? or fire some artists and hire people who can don't u think so?

I would assume future content is also being worked on, but given the nature of the future, we can't see it yet ;) Another possibility: this is how they raise the money for that future content.

Sure, there needs to be a balance of artists to programmers to support and so on. It's a moving target, but they're all over it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info