New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

Not seeing anything I like this time..
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
I feel like people are missing the big picture.

Between the nomad tease with the map faded in the background, and core packs reflecting our POE history, this definitely feels like the start of the buildup towards the conclusion of path of exile, setting a clear demarcation point for a path of exile 2.

They have a real shot at tying up all this lore here, which would then give path of exile to room to be its own thing story-wise, while having nods to the events of the original path of exile.

I am anticipating huge things, and a proper conclusion this year.

Doesn't mean it's all in the expansion being announced in January but I suspect that is what will kick it off. And it will build the entire year until we get the conclusion of the game.

Which will then kick off the count for path of exile 2.

That is my prediction with all of this.

The core packs are an ode to the history of the game.

Not just the history but a very particular portion of the history. I don't want to venture into spoiler discussion territory even if its mostly (informed) assumptions. But the new packs do sort of hint towards this epic buildup against a very specific source of evil that the antagonists/antagonizing forces of the 4 (not including Atlas) leagues being commemorated by the packs allude to. I'm actually excited about the lore for once. And yea I think it does demarcate a very specific end point for PoE1 lore with this league.
"
fall35 wrote:
Which sizes are the shirts available in? I assume I am not the only one that needs a rather large one lol

Small up to at least 3XL. We're sometimes able to provide 4XL but we're not sure if they're available just yet.
Edit: We just got confirmation that we can provide 4XL as well!
Last edited by Community_Team on Dec 17, 2020, 4:57:18 PM
The moment you click your Flasks and see nothing of your $480 Set anymore :D Add Hide Flask Effects finally!
These look okay
Last edited by The_Good_King on Dec 17, 2020, 5:02:39 PM
Nice work GGG. However, to me, each pack is a $60 design, and this is disappointing for the higher tier packs, especially the Atlas pack for it’s premium price. What happened to borrowing some of the design magic from them my$tery boxe$ ????
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Wish we had a few days to make a choice between buying/upgrading the old ones and new ones.

Only thing i dont like of the portals is the big man/thing in the middle wish i could deactivate it otherwise all the portals look good.

On a side note can we please get a portal pool selection i dont like using the same portal over and over again. Can we please get a random portal option were we put in a few portals. Some of my portals doesn't fit a current HO theme and ruin emersion when i get them randomly.
I support this
Saved
Breach is sick, so good so far
"
Quadricwan wrote:
"
what pet is in the breach supporter pack ?

Dont see them in Video

It's the little hand that follows the player.

ah ok thought that was foodprint

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info