New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

Damn, unfortunately none of these are tripping my trigger at all :(
Of course, the Harvest pack is the highest tier of the league-themed ones, because it was the best league ;).

Anyway, the one effect I think is really cool is the Abyss portal. But I won't buy anything at the moment, I first need to see how (harvest) crafting is re-introduced to see whether I will actually play this game some more.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
"
saashaa wrote:
Noice! But nah... 480$ is sad ;;

480$ is a lot of money, yes, even more so outside of wealthy countries. But, say the 240$ for the Harvest one, now with t-shirt and hoodie that is way more justified. you would spend 100$+ alone on those two items if they were purchasable in merchandise store,.....

Cheers

lol, right.. dude, where do you buy your t-shirts and hoodies???
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
These are... fine. Harvest is the one I like best. But my wallet is safe; having these packs in a series rather than available individually just feels bad. Players shouldn't have to buy something they don't want just to get something they do.

This so much!!

100% disagree. It works if each tier is successively better...but sadly it fails in the current case.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Why wouldn't you make them each purchasable at a more reasonable price seeing as they represent separate expansions, if I only like 1 of them there is no way I am spending $100+ for stuff I don't want to get the rest.

Terrible decision making as usual.
Last edited by dupie on Dec 17, 2020, 6:46:29 PM
New boss confirmed - Reaper of the Souls
Dear Santa,

I'd like all these New Supporter Packs for Xmas please. I've been good when you been watching. (wink wink)
But I really want to Abyss Core pack

PS: next time give me my crafting bench for Endless Delve :P
First of all: wow, amazing GGG, you guys actually listened and put portal in every tier!

From my personal standpoint, it is better than last year's, mainly because last year's theme looks too similar to the year before last year which I bought the $240 tier. Both years are themed behind realistic armors and clothes. I stick to the $60 tier until during the thanksgiving sale I don't have points so I upgraded to the $160 tier for the waifu.

Now this year, this year is very different. You have realistic style, and you have unrealistic style too. The $60 imo is a lot value compare to other $60 packs, it's the first time I've seen an alternative glove from a supporter pack, plus the portal and everything else, great value! And the portal alters your map device too, very cool!

But I think the best value is the $100 tier, which also gives you an unrealistic style with the breach pack, and it rounds to $50 for each pack (roughly), which is cheaper than the $60 league packs. But have more items in the packs. And the breach armor and portal looks cool too!

Personally, I'm definitely going for the $160 tier at least, because the abyss pet is too cool to skip, and the abyss hood is very cool. I really liked the black/purple pack for the heist league, but it has too little content, like it's a legit rip-off. But the new abyss core pack offers a hood with similar style, so I definitely will get that on top of the pet.

Now the harvest pack is a $80 jump from the $160, it has a back-attachment, but doesn't have pet. The weapon effect is really cool. The armor is ok, and I already bought the glimmerwood wings (the blue leaf wing) from thanksgiving sale so I'm not very interested in the back attachment. But the portal have a waifu on it. So I may end up upgrade if I need more points, but definitely not purchasing now.

And the $480 packs... man, every $480 pack is dope, however, that's $240 for a pack, that equals to the value of all four packs combined before it. So for me to buy a $480 tier, it have to have equal value of all four prior packs, or at least close to. With $240 for a pack, I'm expecting at least a full set, by full set I mean stuff that can be put into every slot on the MTX page for your inventory, annnnd probably a complete alternative armor set. (So basically, two weapon mtx, weapon effect, helmet attachment, back attachment, floating dude, character effect, footprint, two pets, portal, and two sets of armors, maybe a dance or something too) I don't know if that will ever happen so I don't think I'm going to buy any $480 tier, unless I become super rich and don't care about money anymore. I think the $480 tier is for the true whales and people who really loves GGG.
"
nomorats wrote:
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
"
saashaa wrote:
Noice! But nah... 480$ is sad ;;

480$ is a lot of money, yes, even more so outside of wealthy countries. But, say the 240$ for the Harvest one, now with t-shirt and hoodie that is way more justified. you would spend 100$+ alone on those two items if they were purchasable in merchandise store,.....

Cheers

lol, right.. dude, where do you buy your t-shirts and hoodies???

If it was not clear enough, I was talking about official game merchandise. Go to Blizzard store, tshirts are about 30$ a piece, they don't have hoodies but I remember years back when I was playing their games my wife got me couple zipper hoodies for Christmas (still have one with Malathel) and they were 50$ a piece. Again, official game merchandise, not just any clothes. You should only buy this stuff when you feel like supporting the company/game etc. I have t-shirt and hoodie from Crucible pack, that is 2 years now, still in really good shape, pretty happy to have new exalted orb ones coming. And just on a side note, if you wanted to buy anything decent in clothing in NJ, you will spend 20-25+ for tshirt and 40+ for hoodies. I mean yes, there are dollar stores too -_-
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
for the first time in 8 years i am unimpressed with the supporter packs
old leagues? really?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info