The Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

lolno
Ordered mine about 1.5 months ago, still waiting on my cloth map. Hopefully covid doesn't kill the delivery time in 2021 as much as it did in 2020.
ign crixus_sabr
Will the upgrade option still carry over? E.g. i've accumulated roughly 800 pure points from buying 200 point packs every 3-4 weeks.

Will those carry over or do i have to use them now on existinf packs?
"
Urieleveros wrote:
Will the upgrade option still carry over? E.g. i've accumulated roughly 800 pure points from buying 200 point packs every 3-4 weeks.

Will those carry over or do i have to use them now on existinf packs?

Pure points purchased in the week prior to the upcoming pack's release can be used in an upgrade to the new core supporter packs. Any packs that are eligible for an upgrade with the points you have will display an 'upgrade' option on the website.
"
litesabr wrote:
Ordered mine about 1.5 months ago, still waiting on my cloth map. Hopefully covid doesn't kill the delivery time in 2021 as much as it did in 2020.

Hiya,

I have gone ahead and sent you a PM in regards to this now. :)
"
litesabr wrote:

Bought the orion pack in August. Only received the book so far.. Good luck xD
"
kingyang16 wrote:
"
litesabr wrote:

Bought the orion pack in August. Only received the book so far.. Good luck xD

Hiya,

I have gone ahead and sent you a PM about this as well. :)
GGG please include harvest, synthesis and heist leagues, just make them optional like delve or metamorph
Last edited by donion on Dec 17, 2020, 3:07:48 PM
Can we still upgrade our old supporter packs? There wasn't much time between the announcement and when they were removed.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info