By the end of this week (or early next week) we're planning to release a new set of annual Core Supporter Packs on PC. This means you have only a few days left to purchase them or reserve your current Core Supporter Packs with our customer support team at support@grindinggear.com before they leave the store forever! Find out more information here.

We can't preview the new Core Supporter Packs yet, but we're excited to reveal their content: a pile of exclusive microtransactions as well as physical items such as a choice of t-shirts, hoodies and art prints for the higher tiers of supporter packs.

Due to the certification process and upcoming holidays, the console versions of the new Core Supporter Packs will be released in January.

Thank you for your continued support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Urieleveros wrote:
Will the upgrade option still carry over? E.g. i've accumulated roughly 800 pure points from buying 200 point packs every 3-4 weeks.

Will those carry over or do i have to use them now on existinf packs?

Pure points purchased in the week prior to the upcoming pack's release can be used in an upgrade to the new core supporter packs. Any packs that are eligible for an upgrade with the points you have will display an 'upgrade' option on the website.
"
litesabr wrote:
Ordered mine about 1.5 months ago, still waiting on my cloth map. Hopefully covid doesn't kill the delivery time in 2021 as much as it did in 2020.

Hiya,

I have gone ahead and sent you a PM in regards to this now. :)
"
kingyang16 wrote:
"
litesabr wrote:
Ordered mine about 1.5 months ago, still waiting on my cloth map. Hopefully covid doesn't kill the delivery time in 2021 as much as it did in 2020.

Bought the orion pack in August. Only received the book so far.. Good luck xD

Hiya,

I have gone ahead and sent you a PM about this as well. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info