Vulkan render too dark

21.2.3? Anyone?
21.2.3 does not work for me. Have same issue, vulkan makes poe way too dark, but only in both windowed and windowed fullscreen modes. Can still use it with fullscreen mode.
Awakened poe trade doesn't seem to be working with it, but that's another issue altogether
"
Fireley wrote:
21.2.3 does not work for me. Have same issue, vulkan makes poe way too dark, but only in both windowed and windowed fullscreen modes. Can still use it with fullscreen mode.
Awakened poe trade doesn't seem to be working with it, but that's another issue altogether

I guess no one even reported that to AMD, been months now.
"
Isterzal wrote:
"
Fireley wrote:

I guess no one even reported that to AMD, been months now.
I have reported it to AMD, but maybe I was the only one. If GGG would contact AMD, they may would have better luck because they are a game developing company. But since noone from GGG stated that they contacted AMD, nothing will change. :(
I think it has to do with the Vulkan "beta" status in PoE.

AMD won`t bother to fix issues in beta renderers in games.
Judging by the whole commotion here the situation hasnt changed since ritual start. I suffered through the acts in couple different sessions trying different driver versions and it didnt change going up in ver. numbers. So 20.9.1 is the only solution for now and i'm not downgrading the driver just for this, too much faffing about.

I also sent multiple(meaning for every version i tried) bugreports to AMD and GGG both. 0 answers. Since they havent patched even the render bug that caused slow texture loading on Vulkan that came with Ritual i'd say GGG did nothing about this problem. Although, apparently AMD also did nothing, so yeah, capitalism.

Edit:
My thread with details, CPU is now upgraded to Ryzen 5 3350G. Almost exactly 3 months. I heard it was one of the good leagues, too...
Last edited by Flexxible on Mar 8, 2021, 12:48:38 PM
Insane FPS spikes while using borderless window mode - it`s unplayable.

Using fullscreen works fine, colors are fine as well.
bump
vulkan messes up the clients gamma settings. when my client is in vulkan 'dark mode' and then I set my computers global gamma settings to max, the game looks normal (and all other programs are bright as hell).

so GGG, before you actually do something about it...
gamma settings in-game when??
Gambling Gear Games
slot machines = crafting
Last edited by Xantus33 on Apr 14, 2021, 8:13:58 PM
This is so bad.. GGG would you please think of the whales.. khem i meant modest pc gamers.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Bump, its still screwed here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info