Vulkan render too dark

I tested, and in windowed fullscreen was getting constant 75 to 30 fps spikes.

I don`t know if that applies to everyone though, since i use a weird setup which includes dual monitors with freesync.
Looks like some HDR issue of your monitors.
I'm having this same issue on an Nvidia graphics card, but only when Vulkan is set to "Fullscreen"
Driver 21.2.1, anyone tested?
I am using 20.2.2 version of AMD adrenalin series drivers because that is the last one that has a working version of ReLive (windows 7 setup) and also does not mess up POE vulkan render, AMD has been having a lot of issues with their graphic drivers since the RX series of cards came out.
"
847hu85h1773r wrote:
AMD has been having a lot of issues with their graphic drivers since the RX series of cards came out.

So true
I have a RX 480 since when the card was released and I never had problems with the AMD drivers. And never a BSOD. I had both AMD and Nvidia in the past and the current Adrenaline drivers are by far their best.
This time though, I've updated them and I'm having the problem described by the OP. But I blame GGG anyway, because POE is a mess as for performance.

When using windowed or windowed fullscreen, the vulkan render makes everything too dark.
I tried the current beta 21.2.1 and the most recent wqhl 20.11.2. I have the problem with both drivers. But unfortunally I don't remember the driver version that I was using before updating it, because I haven't updated them in a while and I wasn't expecting problems.

Playing with the DX11 render I have lag, with Vulkan instead everything's fine and smoother. Not perfect, but definitely smoother.

Do you guys know what is the most recent AMD driver that doesn't have problems with the POE Vulkan render?

my specs:
windows 10 LTSB 2018 x64 with latest updates, RX480, AMD FX 8320E @4.5 GHz, 16 GB ram
"
gianlucaP wrote:
Do you guys know what is the most recent AMD driver that doesn't have problems with the POE Vulkan render?

my specs:
windows 10 LTSB 2018 x64 with latest updates, RX480, AMD FX 8320E @4.5 GHz, 16 GB ram

for me it is 20.9.1 the last driver that doesnt make vulkan render dark in poe, but for me ReLive doesnt even start in 20.9.1, i got a
strix r9 380x tho (using windows 7)

EDIT: My bad, meant to say anything further than 20.9.1 makes ReLive not able to even start for me.
Last edited by 847hu85h1773r on Feb 4, 2021, 5:45:53 AM
"
847hu85h1773r wrote:

for me it is 20.9.1 the last driver that doesnt make vulkan render dark in poe, but for me ReLive doesnt even start in 20.9.1, i got a
strix r9 380x tho (using windows 7)

Ok, installed the driver 20.9.2 and vulkan works with no problems. Relive is working too.
Released on september 22.
Last edited by gianlucaP on Feb 4, 2021, 2:29:36 AM
Anyone tried Adrenalin 21.2.2 out? Does it work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info